Chapter 41: Brother help

The family is all satisfied.

Then I brushed my teeth, washed my face, washed my hands, and washed my feet.

"You sleep on your own. I slept with their three brothers next door." Lisa finished and went back to the house with his three sons.

Jungkook looked at her leaving the back and pouted. He didn't care this morning, but only after a day of hard work, did he feel that he deserved it?

Lying on a warm quilt, Jungkook couldn't sleep a bit, and expected to come back to him on this day, a little bit different.

He thought she would make a lot of noise, but she didn't.

Not only did they eat, drink and take care of everything, the food was particularly good.

He didn't even know that her craftsmanship was so good. Although she would make it back when she came back, but the top is to give a bowl of noodles, the others are not.

And I don't know if it was his illusion, she seemed quite happy for him to go home.

At this moment, the sound of children playing and the sound of her joking came from the next room. Jungkook's face was also relieved. He thought that although she was a little angry, she should not resist him. .

Lisa did not know what the man next door thought. In short, she played with her three sons for a while, and then slept with the three sons.

I go to bed early in the evening and get up early without shouting in the morning, but the quilt is too warm to bear.

However, thinking that there is a wound next door that needs nutrition, the chicken soup last night estimated that it had been digested early, so the size of a big man is really big.

So Lisa also got up. Now it's only about 6:30. When she got up, she saw that he had just returned from the outside, and it looked like he was out for a morning run.

"Going for a run?" Lisa frowned, and said.

"Well." Jungkook glanced at her: "You go to sleep again, I will make breakfast."

"No, if you don't want to hang out, go to the pigpen and get the pigs back early." Lisa said.

Jungkook nodded, and then went to the backyard to work, while Lisa boiled the millet porridge. As for the side dish, it was a plate of cold fungus, which was soaked last night, and I eat it today.

Seeing that it was almost time, I called up the three kids in the family, poured hot water, washed their faces, put on the cream, and came out.

Of course, five poached eggs were fried, one for each person.

Jungkook said nothing about her consuming fried eggs. After eating a simple and nutritious breakfast, jungkook continued to work in the backyard. Today he can set up the pigpen.

Lisa said to the big baby, "Go and call your uncle, uncle and uncle over to help your father."

Jumgkook said no, Lisa said: "You still have injuries on your body. It's okay to call them to come and help me. I plan to make buns in two days, and I will give them a few by then."