ii. Her

ALL OF MY WONDERYOU'RE MY ANSWER

ALL OF MY WONDER
YOU'RE MY ANSWER

THE SUN SHINED through the open curtains of the living room, right onto a figure laying on the couch. The woman, with her body sprawled out, stirred awake, her closed eyes annoyed at the sunlight.

She wasn't sure what registered in her mind at first. The heat from the sun, her uncomfortable clothes, or the uncanny scent of coffee in the air. It definitely wasn't the looming headache of The Hangover™ that she had already grown used to having after several mornings like these. But wait—was it one of those mornings?

Her post-drunken eyes adjusted to the room. It was oddly nice, well-decorated, and furnished as if the homeowner had a good sense of interior decoration. She would compliment the owner; however, she had no idea who the hell that was.

With a grunt, she sat up, planting her palms into the couch to help her. She licked her lips, her nose scrunching at the smell of coffee. She'd always despised it, the bitter smell that reflected its vile taste as well.

"Good morning."

A deep voice caught her attention, and she slowly turned her head over the couch, seeing someone in the extremely large kitchen across the room. It was a man, his messy morning hair falling over his forehead as he wore a simple, white t-shirt. He was looking at the woman, eyes tired yet alert from her sudden awakening.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked, her voice undoubtedly raspy. She skipped the pleasantries; it wasn't much of her thing.

Yoongi, on the other hand, froze in the kitchen, wide-eyeing this stranger who he had so nicely offered to stay at his home—not really offered but nevertheless let her—after an absolutely tiring day. And she was paying his kindness back with a bored look.

Yoongi scoffed, picking up his coffee mug, but set it down again when he finally thought of something to say back to her. "I could be asking you the same thing, considering you were the one to bump into me last night."

"Did we fuck?"

Yoongi sputtered. "What? N-No, I-I just, I—You were out on the streets alone, drunk out of your mind. You wouldn't tell me where you lived so I brought you to my house so that you could sober up, but you fell asleep," he explained in a hurry, a bit of frustration appearing in his voice. He never was much of a morning person. "I'm Min Yoongi, and you are?" he asked impatiently, itching to finally get the answer that he was ridiculously robbed of the night before. He could have checked her wallet easily, or even her phone in her small purse she'd had, but he felt like that was an invasion of privacy. As was her staying the night at Yoongi's house where he so desperately wished to be alone.

"Huh," she huffed, her composure weirdly calm for waking up in a stranger's house. "You're that famous guy my neighbor always talks about. I'm Bee."

"What?"