xii. Right

JUST HOLD ME SILENTLYLIKE YOU DID THAT DAY

LIKE YOU DID THAT DAY

THE WORLD WAS on fire the next morning. Not exactly, but it might as well have been considering the things Belle had seen upon waking up in her bed. She was stirred awake from the vibrations of her phone beside her head that she had fallen asleep holding. Instead of checking her phone, however, her fingers rubbed at her eyes, realizing that they must have been extremely puffy from the amount of crying she had done the night before in bed. It had been a while since she had cried herself to sleep—she just never expected Min Yoongi to be the cause.

With a sigh, Belle picked up her phone, seeing several notifications from various news apps. She was expecting these rather than social media notifications, considering she didn't have any social media apps for her own sake.

She scrolled through the names of the articles on her notifications list, seeing a few small pictures on the tab. Some were of them walking out of the bar where her face was clearly seen, and some were of them walking toward the car on the sidewalk. Whatever they were, they were problematic and a hassle.

"Idol SUGA Seen With Girl Outside Bar Last Night."

She scoffed. "Woman," she grumbled.

"SUGA Of BTS On A Date With Mysterious Girl."

"BTS' SUGA's Outing Last Night: Everything You Need To Know About It And The Girl—"

Wait, what? Belle blinked, scrolling to another title.

"Infamous Disappearing Pianist Comes Back As Piano Teacher of BTS Member SUGA."

"Huh?" she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. How did they figure that out?

At the end of her notifications list were several text messages from the last person she needed to hear from that morning.

yoongi ('̀-'́)
I was in a very long meeting with my manager
They announced you're my piano teacher for a video I'm filming
If you get attacked by people
Ignore them
read 10:23 am

Belle dropped her phone to her chest, closing her eyes in fatigue as she processed his texts. I'm used to that anyways.

Her eyes sprang open when her phone vibrated harshly on her chest, making her pick it up in retaliation.

yoongi ('̀-'́)
Don't leave me on read
read 10:24 am

She threw her phone further away from her, placing her arm on her forehead and releasing a stressed sigh.

-