Introduction

Bill Cipher: His past Revealed

Also known as the biggest analysis on a triangle you'll ever see.

Feel free to comment on anything here as well as discussing things on my Tik Tok video!

Here's the link to the Tik Tok:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdtWU2ja/?k=1

Here's my latest Tik Tok version:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvgLs4e/

If you prefer to read this on my original Google Docs, here is the link to that:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kPvIs0lVh7nMSDfTsoGUp9a_GP3ch0dPmCbvUvGP0O8/edit

Enjoy!

Introduction:

Bill Cipher. He's quite possibly one of the best villains ever in animated television history. Whether you hate him or adore him, you have to admit he's an extremely interesting character.

 He is the main antagonist in Disney's animated television series known as Gravity Falls, which ran from 2012 to 2016, with a total of two seasons

He is the main antagonist in Disney's animated television series known as Gravity Falls, which ran from 2012 to 2016, with a total of two seasons. Although it's very likely most who happen to be reading this already know the show to some sort of extent. For the few people who don't know, the show takes place in a strange town called Gravity Falls. Which follows the protagonist siblings Dipper and Mabel Pines who are visiting their great uncle (Grunkle Stan) for the summer. However, the two learn the town is full of secrets when Dipper soon finds a mysterious journal with no author documenting all the creatures in Gravity Falls. The show is about their adventures in this town and the people in it. Eventually, by the end of season one, the main antagonist is introduced. Bill Cipher.

Most people will just look at Bill and go, 'Hey, he's a pretty cool villain,' and move on with their lives. However, some people know about his secret deep lore. Yet many of them don't have the full story! No matter how many times I read through people's theories or claims, I always felt like they were missing details. So I took matters into my own hands and decided to research myself.

You are now reading the result of my hyper fixation, my magnum opus. Welcome to the largest infodump on Bill Cipher you will likely ever read. An extremely long, insanely detailed essay on everything I've discovered about Bill Cipher's secret past and lore. I started this project on August 2nd, 2020. I finished writing on May 13th, 2022. On google docs, this is 95 pages in 11-point font with no double spaces. There are 34,116 words total. This has taken almost two years (lots of procrastination and I have a life) and it's my proudest accomplishment. For even clicking on this post, where it may be, I thank you deeply.

Before I continue any further, I thought I'd add a small note.There's no good place to put this except the beginning. I, the author, have chosen to post this in several places. My main use of advertisement (for a lack of a better word) is through my Tik Tok. My username is One Epic Mess. I've been teasing this for a while to my followers and I'm sure a majority of the readers will be from there originally. I can't exactly post this there so the video had links to a few different places to read this.