Connecting all the Evidence to the show

Phew! Only fifty-nine pages in google docs and were finally to the events of the show! This whole post, paper, review, whatever you wanna call it, was made to tell Bill Cipher's backstory in detail like no one has ever done before.

I've used plenty of quotes from the book Flatland so far to prove I'm not pulling any of this from my butt. But other than that I haven't used much evidence from the show itself. Why? For one, much of the evidence from the show wouldn't make much sense without knowing the full story first. I also would be repeating a lot of things.

The people working on this show deliberately made it hard to figure out Bill. He's supposed to be mysterious to the average viewer. (Plus, the story of Flatland and themes would not fly with Disney censorship. They have to leave a lot out). This is why they've left clues, small little pieces of information for us to think on.

 This is why they've left clues, small little pieces of information for us to think on

The biggest lead we've been given is the book Flatland from the AMA on Reddit. And if the author has a decent idea of what Bill's past was like, then it's the closest darn thing we've got. Once you've read the book or read a theory post like this one, you can start to place those clues given and make sense of it.

And now, that is my next task. To show you how the evidence we've been given directly or less directly (like in journal 3 or other books) connects to everything I've just said above. If you've made it this far, I'd give you a giant hug for taking the time to read this all.

Now I'm going to be referring to lots of the evidence and quotes from above and I will not be re-quoting and fully re-explaining. Things would take too long if I did. I will still be adding the review section though in case you need some refreshers for topics we've discussed! Thanks for understanding and let us dive in.