Reader X Kyoya :: Rivalry PART 2

"Kyoya! You weren't in 7th period today!" Tamaki yelled.

"I skipped class" Kyoya replied.

"EH?!"

"That seems unlike you, Kyoya-senpai." Haruhi sighed.

"Yeah, what were you doing?" Hikaru asked.

"Ara....."

*Earlier Today*

You skipped almost all classes of yours today.

You just planned on chilling on the rooftops of your academy whilst listening to your music.

The cherry blossom petals danced in the wind as it blew to your direction, covering your hair in cherry blossom petals.

But this was so much better than being in class.

Suddenly, the entrance door to the roof swung open. You looked behind you to see Kyoya Ootori.

"Skipping classes again?" He asked.

"Like you don't know me already." You replied.

"I have a 5 minute break until my next class and I usually hang out here." He changed the topic.

"Nice choice, it feels great here." You said.

"Glad that you could appreciate it" He said.

"......Say, you've never missed a day in school, right?" You asked, he looked at you and nodded.

"How do you feel about that?" You asked.

"Why do you need to know?" He asked.

"I'm just wondering. Does it ever make you feel a happy feeling of some sort?" You said.

"Or do you do it because you have to, and it's to make someone other than you satisfied." You added.

His expression was shocked and then he smirked, "You sure can read someone easily." He said, looking out to the sky.

You stared at him for a while until he checked his time.

"Well, I have to go to class. I guess I'll see y—woah!" You grabbed his blue blazer and pulled him down. He fell back and his head laid on your lap.

"What are you doing—?" You put your arm on his chest.

"You should rebel against what other people want out of you at least once." You said. His eyes widened. He didn't do or say anything, but he did as you said.

He laid on your lap as he looked out to the blue sky while the cool wind was hitting his face.

"This is the first time I've skipped class." He said, while his eyes are closed.