Reader X Kaoru :: His Heroine

When you were thirteen years old, you saved a boy from a truck that was supposed to hit him.

The boy had orange hair and hazel eyes from what you remembered. But he was too busy crying to even find out exactly who you were.

Everything just happened too fast.

*Flashback*

Thirteen year old Y/N just moved into Tokyo recently. After your first day in school, were walking home. You passed a private middle school were all of the riches go to.

"Did I go the wrong way?" You shrugged and walked back. As you were walking, you saw a redhead boy cross the street.

You heard a truck go really fast and you dropped everything and tackled the boy, making both of you dodge the fast truck.

The boy looked at the ground, you observed him. He had soft-looking orange hair with bright and shiny hazel eyes.

Tears started streaming down his eyes as he covered his face.

"Kaoru!" His twin ran up to him.

"H-Hikaru....I almost got hit by a truck..." The boy cried as his twin hugged him tightly.

You saw that your head was bleeding from hitting the ground, so you left without saying anything to him.

The boy you saved looked up to see his hero. His vision was blurry from his tears, but he saw you walk away.

Your H/L H/C hair swayed behind you as he saw blood coming out from the side of your head.

Before he could get up and run to you, he fell.

"Kaoru! Did you hurt something?" His brother asked.

"No, leave me be. I need to find her" Kaoru tried getting up, but failed.

"Where did she go?! She saved me!"

Til this day, his heroine remains unknown.

*Present*

You're now 15 years old. Studying in Ouran Academy from a scholarship. You're specializing in (favorite subjects).

It was holiday season and everyone was wearing festive clothing....except you.

Let's get this straight, you don't have any friends here in Ouran, yet, people know who you are.

You're always mysterious and sheltered, yet, people know that you're there.

No one really knows about you.

People sees Y/N L/N as someone you shouldn't be near. They're almost creeped out by your independent attitude.