Reader X OOC!Host Club :: Done With You (2)

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SEVERAL MONTHS

A/N PART 2: Sorry for making you wait two years yikes.

A/N PART 3: Lmao...it's almost 2018

A/N PART 4: ..........sorry

-----------

You walked away from the third music room.

"Am I at loss? Was this a bad decision?" You thought to yourself. You shook away your thoughts and kept walking, but at a faster pace.

The hosts looked at your figure from afar until it disappeared.

"Y-Y/N...." Honey stuttered before Mori carried him away. Tamaki clenched his fists as Kyoya remained calmer than everyone else. 

Afterwards, the hosts pretended like nothing happened as they continued seducing the customers, almost like they forgot about what happened. You totally expected that to happen, but you freed yourself from their ties and  didn't care about what decisions they made. Seriously, you couldn't care less if they chose to become perverted aliens rather than keeping your friendship; you're not going to wait for them to apologize.

The cultural festival was right around the corner and the clubs were doing their absolute best to represent their hobbies to outsiders, and to make some money.

Since you were the daughter of one of the most organized and precise detectives working with the Japanese police force, you were expected to be organized and efficient also. You do have that ability, but it isn't as precise as your dad's.

The chairman requested you to manage the clubs for the cultural festival, meaning that you're in charge locating the booths and helping out clubs if they needed assistance. It's really a pain, but you didn't have anything to do so you accepted the job.

At the moment, you were walking down the hallways as the students were putting up festive banners.

"Oh! L/N-san!" the art club called as they ran up to you.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that you can place our booth near the fountain at the courtyard?" They asked.

"Alright, let's see" You pulled out a long notebook which has the schools' floors all mapped out. Each story/section of the building had their own pages and the pages are made out of graph paper.

"Here, I have an outline of the courtyard and each square is equivalent to one meter. Can you tell me where you'd like your booth?" You said as everyone started to compromise.

Renge and Nekozawa looked at you from the corner.

"Y/N-chan seems very busy. Perhaps she was bored?" Nekozawa said.

"Why would she take such a hard job? No one wanted to do that" Renge replied.

"Well, she cut the ties between her and the host club. If they were still friends then she would've been helping them out instead of doing this"

"Huh? What happened between her and the host club?! They never told me anything!" Renge yelled.

"We heard them fight from our club room. It was pretty intense. Y/N killed it with the comebacks. I could feel the roast just from several meters away" He replied.