03 - A Giant Woman Hunt

'I'm gonna kill that bastard for calling you 'his' future male wife.'

"Were listening even then?" (M/n) asked.

'Yeah. I just decided to be quiet. But when he called you his wife, and even groped you, I couldn't be quiet anymore.'

"So you get easily irritated. Got it. Wait, am I talking in complete sentences?"

'Yeah. It seems your personality merged instead of completely changed. You're shy and submissive instead of loud and horny. But hey, either way I love you.'

"Are you really the son of a Demon?"

'What the hell is that suppose mean?'

"I don't know. You just seem..nice."

'Don't push it.'

"Right."

There was a knock on the door, and (M/n) quickly hid his ring with its invisibility.

Meliodas walked in and smiled at the sight of the (h/c) haired male.

"(M/n)? Are you okay?"

"Y...Yes, I'm..fine, Meal E Oh Disk!" (M/n) acted as if he still had pronunciation difficulties.

"Are you sure? I'm sure back at the village you were scared. I'm here to find out why. I'm here to protect you y'know."

Meliodas smirked, which pissed Zeldris off.

"I'm sure. I...just didn't feel safe with...all those ...people around."

"Don't worry. I'll protect you." He said, hugging the taller male. Meliodas's face snuggled into (M/n)'s stomach.

Unbeknownst to Meliodas, he was pissing off his brother. The blond was touching the black haired male's lover up.

"Bastard! What do you think you're doing to (M/n)! We have customers down here!" Hawk yelled, walking into the room.

"I just came to give (M/n) his Tavern Uniform." Meliodas had a look in his eyes (M/n) didn't like.

'Isn't that girl Elizabeth wearing one of his 'Tavern Uniforms'?'

*
"Ta-da! You look good (M/n)."

(M/n) was put into a pair of silk clothing.

He was put in a soft white sleeveless crop top, tight white shorts, high knee white sock with purple lines on them, and arm sleeves with the same design as the socks.

There was a diamond shaped hole in the chest of his top clothing.

"Um...(M/n) doesn't like uniform."

"Why not? I think it looks amazing."

'I'm gonna kill this bastard. Though, the uniform isn't half bad.' Zeldris admitted.

"Uniform..isn't bad...just revealing."

It was no secret that (M/n) didn't like clothing that showed too much skin. That why Meliodas gave him the socks and arm sleeves, so that most of him will be covered.

"You damn pervert!" Hawk yelled, tugging on Meliodas's clothes.

'I'm starting to like this pig.' Zeldris laughed.

"Well, come on, (M/n). I think Elizabeth could use your help." Meliodas sighed.

*
(M/n) did as told. He served liquor, and bad tasting meals to the customers. Though the food tasted bad, he enjoyed serving it to the people.

But he was completely unaware that he was also eye candy for not only the customers, but for Meliodas himself as well.

"Well aren't you a cute one." A male with a puffy beard smirked.