10 - Teacher

Two blades clash in the middle of the wasteland the demons lived in.The forceful winds from the clash created craters no where near the source.

The first blade was a shortsword, while the other was a spatha sword; glowing a ghastly white aura while the inside was painted with a variety of bright colors.

The two demons glared at each other as they relied on physical strength to overpower the other.

"Why are you so against me going out today?!" M/n questioned.

"I need you to focus on bettering your skills! As the days pass, we're getting closer to a war, and I don't need you to spend this valuable time on observing already doomed life!" Zeldris said, putting more strength into his blade.

"But I love observing life!" M/n pouted.

Zeldris clicked his tongue, "I know that, but he gave you one of the strongest commandments! You're needed in this war!"

The Commandment Of Beauty is one of the most powerful commandments known. The Demon King made it to be an unstoppable prodigy with the task to destroy everything.

It completely nullifies hindrances; making binding moves, poisons, curses, debuffs, and even other commandments irrelevant.

The commandment also passively raises M/n's stats as time goes on, and when he's attacked, his stats spike.

"I'm strong enough as it is, Zel! You don't have to worry!"

"I know that, but I need you to be stronger! It would cause problems for me if you...got hurt..." Zeldris whispered the last part.

"I-I understand your concern, but this is highly unneeded! I'm very capable of tolerating pain!"

Zeldris pushed M/n back with his shortsword, sending him flying back a considerable amount.

M/n didn't fall on the ground since he started to hover above it; he recovered and started to ascend into the air.

Zeldris can see M/n's pout, and he sighed. His lover was really too pure for this.

Doesn't he know that the world he loves so much will be destroyed if the war prolongs longer than he wanted?

Wait...does he know?? How will M/n react to it? There was only one way for him to find out.

"M/n, you understand that if this war is prolonged, the world that you love so much has a chance of being destroyed, right?"

"...huh?..." He questioned, raising his brow a bit.

Zeldris sighed; he really didn't want to do this, but it's the will of the demon king.

"Things will be destroyed in the wars' wake..." He continued.

"Stop it, Zeldris. I don't want to hear this." M/n said, tone slightly deepening. The serious tone used caused the Zeldris to silence himself from shock. He's seen M/n angered with other demons before, but he's never heard that tone from M/n, nor did he expect it to be used against him.

It had him...shook.

But someone found other interest in M/n's fury.

"It'd be an absolute blood bath!" Galand chuckled as he appeared beside Zeldris.

"Your precious 'nature' wouldn't have a chance! It'll most likely get caught in the crossfire." Galand continued, plastered smile widening.

"What the hell are you doing?" Zeldris glared.

"I'm only telling the truth, Zel." Galand chuckled.

Zeldris wanted to beat the shit out of Galand, but he was focused on something else.