12 - Miracle

M/n sighed, taking a sip from his cup. It wasn't easy to bear all the things that have happened in such a short time.

Having a dream about a portion of the past, growing horns, and finding out that he has a son.

And that son was now wasted, pestering poor Hawks as the pig only tried to get away from his grasp.

M/n sighed, but he also smiled. It was a joyful moment after all, and he needed something to take his mind off his soon corruption.

As if the heavens had heard M/n's silent need of distraction, shooting stars flew by in the night sky in the form of a cross.

It was strikingly beautiful to the h/c haired male. Now he understands why he loves nature, and wants to protect it at all cost.

After watching the stars, the Sins have drifted into a deep slumber.

°==============°
(M/n) POV
°==============°

'They fell asleep.' Zeldris sighed.

"I guess they did. The sun's rising, so it'll be mid-day before we get a move on again." I said, placing my cup back on the table.

'So, what're we gonna do?' Zeldris asked with a sigh.

"We can watch sun rise?" I suggested with a small smile.

'Why would we do that?'

"Because watching the sun rise is something some people do. I've done it before, and it's a beautiful thing to witness."

'Alright, fine. Show me the sun...' The demon childishly grumbled.

I chuckled at this, and got up from my chair.

I walked over to the edge of the building, avoiding stepping on any of the other Sins, and observed the rising sun.

"How is it?" I asked the demon.

'It's...slow..'

I snickered quietly, "Of course it is. Wouldn't it be weird if the sun just rose in lightning speed?"

'I wouldn't know. I don't really watch the sun rise.'

"Though I don't get to see if often myself, the sun rising is one of the most calming parts of my day."

I heard the small sigh from Zeldris, and I decided to question him about it.

"You seem to have a lot of stuff on you mind. Do you want to talk?" I raised a brow.

'Only if you promise to not laugh.' Zeldris answered.

"Why would I?"

'Because I'm speaking off of pure emotion. I don't necessarily have the complete understanding of what I want to say to you.'

"Is that so? What is it that you want to say? I promise that I won't laugh at you." I smiled as I sat at the edge of the building.

'Well, I'd like to apologize for the things that you're going through.' He grumbled.

"Apologize? I don't have all the memories, but I'm sure you have nothing to do with anything that's happening right now."

'Well, that's where I feel like you're wrong.' Zeldris sighed.

"Hm?"

'I was the one who fell first. You resigned in a forest filled with beautiful shining colors, bright sunlight, and lively young animals when we first met. An unusual place for a demon, but you were there. Your smile was so intoxicating, and your voice was the best melody I've ever heard. It was the first time in a while, that I've sincerely smiled at someone. As the years went by, we became friends; a powerful duo of demons. We became a force to be reckoned with, and that brought the unwanted attention of my brother and father. They grew fond of you and your unusual personality, and that's a bad thing. That's basically why you're the way you are now. If I haven't felt such troubling emotions the first time we've met, if we haven't gotten so close, you would've never been in the predicament you're in now.'