05 - A Cat?

'Waiting till this idiot wakes up is boring. Leave to go do something else.' Zeldris commanded rather calmly.

"I'm sorry, Zeldris, but I feel obligated to watch for Meliodas's recovery." The male whispered.

Zeldris growled but sighed, 'Can we at least go outside? We won't be far from the dumbass. The other two left him without a thought.' Zeldris sighed in defeat.

Zeldris couldn't really fight (M/n) for what he should do and when he should do it. He knows well that he isn't the best lover, but he does let the male make his own decisions...sometimes.

'Hey! Do you hear that?' Zeldris asked the (h/c) haired male.

(M/n) lifted his head up to see the doctor and some other lady staring outside.

That's when he heard it. The constant annoying buzzing sounds of flying insects.

"Yeah, no. I'm not going out there." The male sighed as he stretched his limbs.

'Not like I was gonna go against it anyways.' The voice laughed.

(M/n) looked outside again, and saw that it was raining poison.

He constantly heard the panicked screaming of people who ran, or got hit by the poison.

"Alright, fine! I'll go!"

'What made you change your mind?'

"My conscience that I somehow still have." The (e/c) eyed male retorted, opening a window.

'What are you-'

(M/n) jumped out the window and purple smoke covered his body.

Once the smoke has disappeared, it really that the male has turned into a (f/c) cat.

'A...cat?'

"Shut up."

Was all the male said as he sprints off to where he heard people's screams.

He went from group to group with people and began escorting them out of the small town.

Every group he encountered was questioning themselves after putting their trust onto a (f/c) cat.

'Well, isn't this special. A commandment helping humans survive! I guess it doesn't bother me much..'

"Could you be please be quiet while I'm trying to foCUSSS!" (M/n) held on for dear life as the ground above him rose.

In the amount of seconds, he was stuck in the sky on top of a ground pillar.

(M/n) peaked his head over the edge and squeaked once he saw how high he was.

"So, Zeldris, have you ever heard about this thing saying that cats always land on their feet?"

'Yeah, sometimes...why?'

(M/n) peaked over the edge again.

'......no....'

But, Zeldris's voice fell on deaf ears as (M/n) jumped down.

(M/n) was falling down to the ground like a rocket. Once he was close, he turned to a flying animal to land safely.

"Yeah, I believe that cats can land, but not from that far."

'I can't believe you just did that.'

"Well, get over it, 'cause I did." The male smirked.

'Since when did you get the confidence to talk to me like that?'