471 - 480

471. Death is the second thing people fear the most. The first is the fear of failure.

472. Smart people tend to underestimate themselves, while ignorant people think they are great.

473. Once you accept your shortcomings, no one can use them against you.

474. When you stop associating with unnecessary people, good things will begin to happen in your life, and this will not be a coincidence.

475. People's favorite topic is themselves. So if you want someone to like you, talk about their persona.

476. Brain activity continues even when we are resting. At this moment, there is a filtering of what really needs to be put aside in memory, and what to remove “in reserve”. Waking up in the morning, you will never forget what is really important to you, but you will not remember what you focused on yesterday. 

477. You can die from a broken heart. It's called broken heart syndrome.

478. A person feels more successful and happy only when his brain is busy with something.

479. There are times when you want to please a girl by giving a gift, but you don’t know what she needs. There is a solution! Tell her you bought a present and ask her to guess what it is. She will list what she wants.

480. If you have nightmares at night, you may be freezing in your sleep. Scientific fact - the colder it is in the bedroom, the more likely you are to have a bad dream.