1191 - 1200

1191. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake.

-Kurt Vonnegut

1192. We love to feel special, even though we might not show it.

1193. The practice of peace and reconciliation is one of the most vital and artistic of human actions.

-Thich Nhat Hanh

1194. Social media websites are no longer performing an envisaged function of creating a positive communication link among friends, family and professionals. It is a veritable battleground, where insults fly from the human quiver, damaging lives, destroying self-esteem and a person's sense of self-worth.

-Anthony Carmona

1195. The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will instruct his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet, and the cause and prevention of disease.

-Thomas A. Edison

1196. The guns and the bombs, the rockets and the warships, are all symbols of human failure.

-Lyndon B. Johnson

1197. The 'self-image' is the key to human personality and human behavior. Change the self image and you change the personality and the behavior.

-Maxwell Maltz

1198. I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.

-Nikola Tesla

1199. People are more honest when they are physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations.

1200. Writing down negative thoughts and throwing them away is a psychological trick that can improve your mood.