1881 - 1890

1881. 64% of people change their look after a breakup.

1882. It takes 17 months and 26 days for a typical person to get over an ex.

1883. Girls who trust their dad have better communication and trust with their boyfriends.

1884. Women feel loved when they talk face to face. Men feel loved when they talk side by side.

1885. It's easy, too easy, to destroy someone psychologically. It is enough to remove the impression that he controls what happens to him a little bit (lack of resources, losses, nibbled freedom), or to give him a feeling of disconnection (isolation, exclusion), or to break consistency between expectations and reality (broken promises, unrewarded efforts, lack of recognition, constant change).

1886. No one survives for long psychologically without simultaneously and lastingly enjoying feelings of control, connection, and consistency in their daily lives.

1887. When presenting, to capture your audience's attention, start with a story. People love stories and novelty, but hate statistics and numbers.

1888. If you have to give someone a difficult task, give them a choice between that task and an even more difficult one. You will see - he will gladly choose your original version.

1889. Walking into a room thinking everyone likes you instantly makes you more confident.

1890. Whispering something to someone almost guarantees that they will whisper back.