1151 - 1160

1151. A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses.

-Hippocrates

1152. To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.

-Paul R. Ehrlich

1153. In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.

-Henry David Thoreau

1154. A strong sense of humor is generally associated with intelligence and honesty. This is why most women are attracted to men who possess a strong sense of humor.

1155. Holding hands with someone you love can help ease physical pain, as well as any feelings of stress and fear.

1156. According to some psychologists, human beings are not capable of being "just friends" with members of the opposite sex.

1157..The act of falling in love is known to have a calming effect on a person's body and mind. This, in turn, will elevate nerve growth levels for about a year.

1158. Apparently, it will only take up to 4 minutes to decide if you like someone or not. As such, if you want to make a good impression on someone, you only have about 4 minutes to do so. It is believed that capturing and holding someone's attention and attraction has more to do with body language, the tone and speed of your voice than with the things you actually say.

1159. When two people who love each other look into each other's eyes, their heart rates are in sync with each other. Studies have shown that couples in love are so close that after three minutes of gazing into each other's eyes, their heart rates will sync up with each other.

1160. Falling in love is known to have the same neurological effects as cocaine. Both falling in love and taking a dose of cocaine will give your brain similar feelings and sensations of euphoria. Falling in love produces various euphoria-inducing chemicals in your body that will stimulate around 12 areas of an individual's brain.