871 - 880

871. A good night's rest helps us better store memories.

872. Refined carbs can make you hungrier by interfering with messages the digestive system sends to the brain to signal it's time to put down the doughnut.

873. When people closed their eyes, they were able to answer 23 percent more questions correctly about a movie they had just watched.

874. Freedom is the open window through which pours the sunlight of the human spirit and human dignity.

-Herbert Hoover

875. Humans are the only animals who express shock and surprise by their mouths dropping open.

876. Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school.

877. Depression impacts our ability to remember things.

878. If your ego starts out, 'I am important, I am big, I am special,' you're in for some disappointments when you look around at what we've discovered about the universe. No, you're not big. No, you're not. You're small in time and in space. And you have this frail vessel called the human body that's limited on Earth.

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

879. Human bone is an excellent example of a perfect architecture. The femur that supports the weight of our body during walking is more powerful when compared to a solid concrete of the same weight.

880. Ommatophobia is the fear of eyes.