Chapter 2

😗sorry for any mistakes

1 month later...

Brooklyn, New York
June 4th
Sunday

"Fuck Sol! I'm about to cum!" Amber, Sage's on and off-again girlfriend screamed. He rolled his eyes, drilling into her until she released herself onto him.

He sighed, letting her ride her high off then he pulled out while she clasped onto the bed breathing heavily

He sighed, letting her ride her high off then he pulled out while she clasped onto the bed breathing heavily. He got off the bed and went into the bathroom to dispose of the empty condom. He was used to the condom always being empty at this point. They were a waste but he was still going to use them. 

He doesn't remember the last time he actually enjoyed sex, it's been months.

He never really got a nut with Amber anymore. Sex between them was really a waste of time for him but he knew how much she got hers and she enjoyed it so he kept going. He didn't even get hard anymore but he didn't know why because it never happened before.

He knew he would have to finish himself off like he's been doing the past 2 months they've been back together.

After he grabbed a warm rag and cleaned himself off, he walked back into the room and threw it at Amber for her to clean herself off.

"Bae, why don't we ever not use condoms. I be wantin' to feel you" She bit her lip, looking at him while wiping her center down. Even her touching herself did nothing to him.

"You'n wanna get on birth control and we don't need no babies right na' " He shrugged, putting his boxers on before going back into the bathroom.

"Whatchu' mean? We've been together for 4 years Sol! Why aren't we ready for a baby?" She waved her hand around as Sage looked down at her with a nonchalant look on his face. He really could never take her seriously with her being 5'4 and him 6'8. She was like a little whining baby in his eyes.

"And how many times have we broken up over dem 4 years Amber?" He raised his eyebrow. He didn't know why she thought kids would be a good thing for them right now. She didn't have an active job ever in her life and while he was more than living comfortably and net worth of 4 million, she was already financially dependent on him. Bringing a kid into the equation just wasn't the right move.