Chapter 25

😗sorry for any mistakes

A month later...

Brooklyn, New York
July 9th
Monday

"Alright, alright enough of the basketball questions. You know I have to ask the real tea everyone and their mama wanna know"

Sage laughed a little, looking over at DJ Envy "Gon' ahead man" He shook his head, already knowing this was coming. Sage wasn't worried about the question, he knew they were coming. Joi is his PR person and if he didn't say so himself, she was a damn good one.

At least when Sage listens to her.

She prepared him for this breakfast club interview. At first, Sage didn't want to do the interview because the ones in his past only cared about asking about the bad drama surrounding him. They never wanted to bring up the good energy surrounding him like how his career was going, how he was getting new sponsorships.

He was only doing the interview because he didn't think breakfast club was as messy as other interviews. Joi also told him it probably would be good due to the events that took place last month.

"You haven't really spoken on the baby accusations made against you besides someone announcing the DNA results. How did that make you feel? What was goin' on through your head?"

"Cause I know what was goin' on through my head. I was like damn can he catch a break" DJ Envy chuckled.

Sage chuckled alongside him "I was thinkin' the same thing foreal." He shook his head. "But nah, I knew the little girl wasn't mine. I feel like a lot of gold digging women that probably saw me in person in passing and tried to recreate the mother of my child and I story and run wit' it." He explained and everyone nodded their heads, listening along.

"Me personality, you can't tell me about anything because I already know. Whether I'm drunk or sober, I know everything I'm doing and saying." He added.

"I feel what you sayin'. I saw one too many men gettin' trapped by women because they don't try ta' be aware of shit why drinking. It's sad but we are in a society where if you don't know how ta' control your liquor or at least know your limits, you shouldn't be drinking," Charlamagne tha God stated and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Yes and it is men and women that should watch out for it." Angela Yee spoke "I know this situation was annoying with the girl bring up lies on top of lies,"

"Yeah, I was jus' tellin' my girl the other day, I understand why alot of uncontrolling strict parents are strict. Now that I have my first child, I'on even want her going out when she gets older but I don't want to be that controlling parent that don't let her have her freedom but its crazy out here" Sage spoke. Having Kheumani really made him terrified for her to grow up especially because she is always going to be a celebrity's daughter.