Chapter 23

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New YorkMay 31stThursday

Brooklyn, New York
May 31st
Thursday

"This bitch tryna ruin my career and my fuckin' relationship and you want me to calm down?!" Sage snapped at Joi.

Joi mugged and looked at him as if he was crazy. "No bitch, I want you to calm down because you got the wrong one ta' be yellin' at" She snapped back at him. Sage sucked his teeth then shook his head.

This all was straight bullshit to him and very annoying.

"Now again, if you slept wit' her before, you can jus' tell me. I'm not Niyah or the media. Just tell the truth so we can clear all of this up. We can put a statement out about you not knowing because she never told you about the first child" She spoke, then looked down at her Ipad that was in her lap.

Sage just blankly looked at her before scoffing, finding her unbelievable "Your fire. You can see yourself out" He shook his head in disappointment.

He couldn't believe she was believing these bullshit accusations. She is his manager, and not only that. She is his best friend, she knew him and grew up with him. The fact she believed it was crazy to him.

He felt like he had to defend himself from everyone. Nobody believed him when he said both of those kids that some random girl was trying to pin on him, weren't his.

Only Niyah, Yanna, Gio, and his little sister believed him.

He was shocked by Niyah and Yanna believing him, especially Niyah. He thought she would be calling him a liar, trying to break up with him but it was the exact opposite. She was supportive in all of it, not at first. She was heated at the beginning and it took her a few minutes to believe him first after seeing the post but it was the point that she did.

Joi sucked her teeth, "Really? You're going to fire me cause it's hard to damn believe you're being truthful? The baby looks just like you Sol! That is your twin and you're trying to get mad at others because they don't believe you?" She squinted her eyes at him. "You're my best friend first but c'mon. The first baby looks like you. You might not be the dad of the baby she is pregnant wit' but that first one, ain't no denying." She explained.

Sage sat up, putting his elbows on his knees "As much as I say I'on like no cracka muthafuckas, you think I'ma willingly stick my dick in some cracka ho?" He asked, trying to see if she was being serious at the moment. No matter how drunk Sage is, he's not going to sleep with some white girl. He has never been so drunk to the point he doesn't know what he was doing and with who.

He's been drinking for so long, he knows like a pro how to handle it. Unless he was drugged without his knowledge.

All caucasian's weren't the same but Sage kept his distance from most of them. Every encounter he has had with a caucasian person has been bad to the point he wants nothing to do with most of them. Especially the women.