Chapter 3

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New YorkJune 9th Friday

Brooklyn, New York
June 9th
Friday

"Pregnant?" Ty asked, blinking his eyes at Zaniyah as she sat on the other side of the couch, messing with the bottom of her hair. "You're pregnant wit' Sol's baby?" He asked. "You deadass?" He asked incredulously.

It's been four days since she found out and was just now telling Ty since he was her other best friend.

She sighed "I know, I was stupid and a hoe for lettin' him hit without knowin' him, but it just happened." She said, shamming herself since that was what she believed everyone else was doing. That's how society was, if you had sex with a random, people called you a hoe so that's what Niyah believes she is.

"Nini he's not sayin' that" Iyanna frowned, Niyah wiped her tears away as Ty came and sat on the other side of her. "You ain' no ho. Don't refer to yourself like that eitha'." He said.

"A hoe is someone that goes around and jus' has sex with everyone, you not that Nini" He rubbed her arm up and down.

Niyah sniffed "I'm 3 months Ty." She handed him the ultrasound picture she just got today when she went to the doctor. After she heard the heartbeat today, she was sticking with her choice of not getting an abortion. It was special to her in a way, a person she created was inside of her.

"Well I guess we got 6 months ta' plan fa' a baby," He chuckled, Yanna excitedly clapped her hands "Oouu we 'bout ta' be makin' so many baby clothes" She chessed then started to do the Dougie.

Niyah chuckled and started doing it with her. She loved that they both had the talent to turn anything into clothes. It came in handy, especially with old clothes. They could turn it into something else and make it look brand new. They did it with purses too.

"What Ms. Rosa and Mr. Saint say?" He asked, giving her back the ultrasound picture.

"I didn't tell them yet. I'm scared," She admitted. She had been dodging both of their calls all week. She knew they were getting suspicious since that's not usually like her.

"Why not?" Ty raised his eyebrow, and she shrugged. "I'on kno' how they will react or look at me" She bit the inside of her lip and looked into space. Their opinions on her really matter to her. Some would say she shouldn't care but she does.

"They gonna look at'chu da' same. You are still the same Niyah they love and care fa'." He said, Yanna nodded in agreement. "Tell dem at yo' own pace but they ain' gonna look at'chu differently" Yanna added.

"If anythin' they prolly gon' want us to move back home" Yanna chuckled but Niyah didn't know about that. She was just overthinking everything at the moment.