Chapter 19

😗sorry for any mistakes

2 months later...

Brooklyn, New York
April 15th
Sunday

"I can't believe your movin' outtt" Zaniyah pouted while patting Kheumani's back for her to burp. She sat in Iyanna's bed, feeling all types of waves of sadness watching Yanna pack up her things.

Iyanna started blushing as she folded the clothes to put them in the box "I won't leave if you really don't want me to." She chuckled.

Niyah rolled her eyes at her "Girl bye. Ima miss you but go be a finacée and do what finacées dooo" She made childish kissy faces at her.

"I'm foreal Nini, I'll stay. I kno' you be needing help wit' Mani during the night. I'll—"

"Yaya, I got ittt. We're on a schedule now, go live yo' life girl. Sage gon' bring his overgrown ass over here if I call too so we gonna be straight" She assured her, rubbing Kheumani's back now after her big burp.

Niyah knew deep inside that Yanna wanted to move in with Ty since they moved to New York but didn't because of Niyah. She didn't want Yanna to keep stopping making moves and changes with her relationship because of her.

Niyah was happy for both of them. Both of her best friends were getting married and starting a different chapter of their lives. She wouldn't forget that smile and excitement Yanna had in her voice after Ty proposed. That alone made Niyah know being selfish and stopping Yanna from moving into a new chapter of her life because she needs help wasn't the move.

She was going to be supportive the whole way no matter how much she would miss their late-night Waffle house runs. Or miss the times they come into each each-other room just to be in the presence of the other.

"Did you ever send the dress out?" Yanna asked, going to her closet to grab more stuff from the hangers.

Niyah smiled, taking Kheumani off her shoulder and putting her in her lap. "Yeah. I did it yesterday. She's gonna call me when she gets it. I hope she likes it" She sighed, then looked down at Kheumani.

She chuckled at her looking so irritated. Niyah swore her daughter did not like her, she always looked irritated with Zaniyah. But as soon as she got around Sage, she was a different baby. She wanted to smile and make all types of noises.

It was taking a toll on her at times because she wondered what she did but everyone told her it wasn't anything.

Niyah tried to laugh it off at times but she thought Kheumani hated her. She just turned 5 months 4 days ago and held so much attitude. Only towards Zaniyah though.

Sometimes Zaniyah wanted to throw her against the wall but she didn't or she would give Kheumani to someone else when she had those thoughts.

She thought maybe Kheumani could feel the energy of the time when Zaniyah just wasn't able to even look at her and that's why Kheumani didn't like her.