Just what I needed

(Hunter)

"where am I going to sleep?" Emery asked, after a couple of minutes of silence. I sighed and stood up, then gestured for him to follow me. I could tell that he was going to be a handful, but it doesn't matter because I will be able to handle him.

Once I arrived at my room, I told him that he would be sleeping next to me, there was no way out of that. He got mad at me and called me a few names I'm not sure I've heard before. I would have punished him, but I think I'll pass since I wanted him to like me.

"I'm not sleeping next to you. There's probably a lot of bedrooms here, I'll just pick one and..." I moved fast before he could finish what he was saying. He gasp when I was suddenly standing in front of him, I had to admit that my speed would put the flash to shame.

"When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it no questions asked. I will not repeat myself again, do you understand me!?" his eyes became wide when he realized I was serious, so he nodded his head at what I said, agreeing with me without fighting it.

"no hanky panky bullshit from you tonight. I don't want you to touch me or I'll make a barrier between us. Better yet, why don't you sleep on the floor?" I scoffed at him and decided to not say anything else to him since he was irritating the hell out of me right now.

I decided to get something to drink which would help me a lot. I know, drinking wasn't the answer to everything but emery was already getting on my nerves. I went to the mini-bar I have here and poured myself some vodka. I downed it in one go which was a bad idea. My throat started to burn as well as my eyes that were instantly filled with tears. I wasn't that big on drinking, but I'll make an exception for today. 

Anthony walked in and saw me coughing and became concerned. I waved him off after I settled down and poured myself another glass.

"it's only ten in the morning and you're already close to getting drunk?" I only shrugged my shoulders and went back to drinking, not answering him.

"I guess the kid is giving you a hard time already." I groaned and dropped my head on the counter, the coolness from the tiles already soothing the headache that I felt coming on.

"I'm this close to losing my cool. You know that I'm a nice guy right?" I took a peek at Anthony who only scoffed at me while rolling his eyes.

"As much as you're my best friend and boss I would have to disagree with you there. I won't kiss your ass because you're paying me good money, so no you're not a fucking nice guy and I doubt you will ever be." Anthony then grabbed the bottle of vodka off the counter before walking away with it.

"A simple no would have been ok you asshole! Get back here with my liquor!" I shouted at him but he only gave me the middle finger. Great, now I won't be able to drink in peace without him watching me like a hawk. This is just fucking great!