Let the game begin

(Emery)

I can't believe him. Talking about buying me things and telling me that I should do as he says without any questions as if I looked like someone who would follow his orders. I won't take anything from him as well, I wasn't my mother. so he has another thing coming if he thought that I would stoop that low. I had a choice, yes, seeing as I'm eighteen years old. I could have said no and walked away, but my heart wasn't that cold. I had my mother to think about, as much as she sold me to a pompous asshole and also my little brother.

Ever since I met hunter, there's something that made me want to disobey him. I don't know what, but I enjoyed seeing how angry he got when I wasn't listening to him. He stormed out of the room when I was telling him in a nice way, to sleep on the floor because I didn't want him next to me.

I don't care though, I mean why should I? He bought me and expected me to bend to his every will? Oh hell no. I will fight him until I'm free again. If he thought that he was getting a submissive, he thought wrong. I've always been rebellious and nothing is going to change that about me. I had only just graduated and I missed my Lexi and Ethan already. I don't know when I'll be able to see them and I hope to god he doesn't try to stop me from seeing them because that's where I'll draw the line.

There was a knock on the door so I got up and went to see who it was. It's hunter's driver, I don't believe I've gotten his name before.

"Hi. I know we haven't spoken before, I'm Anthony, Hunter's best friend and driver. he sent me to ask you if you wanted something to eat?" He said in a pleasant tone, drawing me to him in a friendly way of course.

"Why didn't he come back and ask me that himself?" I replied while folding my arms. He smirks at me and shook his head, realizing that I was putting up a challenge, one that I was going to win.

"He's...not feeling well at the moment. A headache as we speak. So if you wanted something to eat, you'd have to tell me what and I'll get it for you." Maybe I should take advantage of this. I mean, it's food after all. Who could say no to food?

"How about pizza?" I replied and he nodded his head. I told him that I wanted a large pepperoni pizza for myself because I wasn't one to share food. He chuckled and left, saying he was going to order it. At least his presence was tolerable, unlike that asshole who thought that I was a pushover. I will show him that I wasn't, if he wants to fight me on this he has another thing coming. Let the games begin.