Chapter 5

Director
ㅡKim Suyeon!

OMO!

GAY PANIIIIIIC

She was SO beautiful. If she's not taken and she's not visual, I don't understand. There are really high level people here.

It's funny because she's super badass but she looks small.

Director
ㅡNonaka Shana!

She's really my age? She looks like a baby!

Director
ㅡKim Dayeon!

Wow.

I don't know her but I can see she is incredibly talented. She exudes an aura of incredible charisma.

Director
ㅡAnd finally...L/n Y/n.

What?

Am I with them four?

I had to fall with those who impress me the most.

I got up and started walking towards the girls. Everyone was looking at me weirdly, like they hadn't seen me coming and I guess they had all introduced themselves.

A girl raised her hand.

Director
ㅡYes, Yeseo, what is your question?

Yeseo
ㅡShe wasn't here earlier. Could she introduce herself?

Director
ㅡIf she doesn't mind.

I think they were all waiting for this. They were all surprised to see me.

ㅡNice to meet you! I am L/n Y/n. I'm Franco-American, but I've spent most of my life in France. I am happy to be able to represent countries other than Asia. There are not many foreign idols, and I also thank the other foreign girls on the show. Most of you are Korean, Japanese or Chinese, and I'm the only one who is 0% Asian, but I would like to thank the 'Half American Line': Bahiyyih, Myah and Tammy, as well as Ruo Wei who is half Australian and Vivienne who is half South African. Thank you very much and good luck to you all :)

Yes...

I remembered all the names of foreigners on the show. I find it important ;)