Chapter 35

Xiaoting
ㅡ Are you girls not too stressed?

Yeseo
ㅡWe aaaaaare.

Our unnies were leading us into the training room where we could find out who we will be collaborating with.

She had blindfolded us so that there was more suspense. They opened a door and we entered a room.

Yujin
ㅡThere are many people in the room. The ones you are going to collaborate with are standing in front of you, as you know, they are 8. On the left, there are other idols who will not be part of the collaboration and on the left, there are trainees.

ㅡWhy are there so many people?

Mashiro
ㅡWe will explain later. Are you ready?

ㅡYes! We are!

Our unnies began to remove our blindfolds. Of course, it was Chaehyun unnie who took mine off, and of course she didn't succeed. I heard Bahiyyih, Yeseo and Hikaru say "Waw" and be surprised, while I couldn't see. I was even more stressed.

ㅡUnnie, please hurry up.

Chaehyun unnie finally managed to take the blindfold off me.

I was shocked when I saw who was standing in front of me.

In front of me, standing, meaning that they are the ones we were going to collaborate with, were 8 members of Iz*one: Yena unnie, Yuri unnie, Chaewon unnie, Sakura unnie, Hitomi unnie, Nako unnie, Yujin and Wonyoung. On the left, the other 4 members of Ive: Gaeul unnie, Rei, Liz and Leeseo. On the right, 3 trainees that I didn't know.

I didn't know how to react. I had, in front of me, 8 out of 12 of the idols that I respect the most in the world and that made me want to become an idol myself, as well as 4 members of the new group of which I am a fan, even if they started 1 month ago.

I really didn't know how to react, so my body decided to react on its own. My eyes started to water and tears were falling. They were tears of joy.

Dayeon
ㅡY/n, are you okay??