ひかる Ending

We were filming for a Kep1er's episode. I asked the manager if we can do an episode special, were I could confess to her. He agreed.

So today was officialy a Hikaru's special episode, where she will do 3 tests to gain words to make a sentence. I guess you know what will be the words.

All the members knew. The start of the episode was just us telling Hikaru that that was a special episode just for her. The members and I didn't know what tests she will do too. The manager keep it secret to surprised us.

We took the van and arrived in a famous place for idols. The saut place, were went BTS, Stray Kids and many other.

She musted jump in the void to grab a paper with the first word.

Hikaru
ㅡI can't do that!

She said while laughing.

Xiaoting
ㅡLet's go Hikaru! We believe in you!

Hikaru
ㅡPffff.

She went up in the big elevator and arrived at the top. She hesitated to jump but she finally did.

Dayeon
ㅡYeeeeah Hikaru! You're the best!

Mashiro
ㅡBravo bravo.

Yujin
ㅡSo, what's the word?

They all shouted because of the distance.

Hikaru
ㅡY/N!

The first word was Y/n.

She came down of the jump's place and joined us.

Hikaru
ㅡUnniiiie, why is the first word your name?

ㅡI don't know Hikaaa.

Dayeon
ㅡHow was the jump?

Hikaru
ㅡAt first very scary but when I was there, just hung by a rope, that was so funny.

Mashiro
ㅡHehe, now let's go to the second test.

The second test was a apnea test. She musted swim to a profond place in the swimming pool, where she will find the second word.

Hika is a very good swimmer so she suceed well at the first try.

Bahiyyih
ㅡWhat's the word now Hikaru?

Hikaru
Loves

She got out of the swimming pool and joined us.

Hikaru
Y/n unnie loves...

She thought.

Hikaru
ㅡWhat do you love unnie?

ㅡYou'll see the last word.

Hikaru
ㅡOkay...

The last step was just like a hidding game. We hided a box in the appartement and she musted find it. She started schearching.

Dayeon
ㅡAre you stressed Y/n?

ㅡYes, a little...

Dayeon
ㅡDon't worry, you guys will be so happy together. And you look so great together.

ㅡHaha thanks.

After 10 minutes, Hikaru came back with the box. She didn't open it because she wanted to open it in front of us.

When we were all attentive, she started opening the box. A paper was inside. She grabbed it and opened it.

Xiaoting
ㅡWhat is the last word?

Hikaru
ㅡThat's wrote Hikaru.

She thought.

Hikaru
Y/n unnie loves Hikaru...Y/n unnie loves....What?? Y/n unnie loves me??

I didn't reply. I come closer to her and gave her a hug.

The members shouted "A kiss! A kiss!"

I asked for Hikaru's permission. When she agreed, I placed a peck on her lips, wich made her blush. All the members (and staff) were fangirling over us. I look at her, smily.

ㅡI love you Hika.

"언니가 더 사랑해"

"I love you more unnie"