Bahiyyih Ending

Here we are, 2029.

It's been 7 years since we debuted. I'm now another myself. I'm now a mature 26 years old woman.

During this 7 years, I never confessed to her.

When we debuted, koreans didn't like her at first. But because recently a lot of groups with foreigners members didsbanded they have no choice but to accept foreigners idols in Korea. And because of TxT and Somi's disband and Mark Lee's scandal and NCT's departure, she is now the oldest/most famous  foreigner idol.

That's why she became more and more famous and she finally ended Kep1er's most famous and biased member. A lot of really famous idols asked her out but she always declined. I'm lesbian but I still can't understand how she can resist to KiM sUnOo and pArK jIsUnG.

That's because of that that I never confessed. I didn't want to bother her with another boring declaration.

That's funny to see how Kpop grown. Last year, 2016 liners debuted! I still can't believe that some rookies idols are 13 years younger than me.

A lot of groups disbanded. Aespa took BlackPink's place and Enhypen took BTS's.

During this 7 years, we were not famous as Twice or Blackpink in our time but we were in the top 15 Kpop Active Groups.

And now, we are on April 2029. Kep1er disbanded 3 months ago and I don't know what to do. Returning training and hope to debut again? Start a solo career? A carreer outside Korea? An acting career? Or just doing what I want?

I was just laying on my bed, a normal day for me from Kep1er's disband when someone called me. I didn't know who that was but that looked like a professional number so I answered.

Phone owner
ㅡHello, are you L/n Y/n?

ㅡYes, that's me.

ㅡGood. My name is Mo Junhee. I'm Hybe Labels sub director.

ㅡOh, why are you calling me?

I was surprised to recieve a call from an Hybe's employee. All the 2022 girlsgroup were in war during all the group's year. Now that we disbanded, we are not even in but the groups wich did not disband, Ive, LE SSERAFIM and NMIXX are still in a war. But that was surprising because they were a big war between FEARNOTs (LE SSERAFIM's fans) and Kep1ians.

Mo Junhee
ㅡAll Hybe's employee were really sad when you girls disbanded. We thought that it would be a real shame if you stop your career now. So, after a lot of reunions, we decided to ask you to join Hybe Labels and debut again soon.

ㅡWill it be like LE SSERAFIM or Ive?

ㅡThat will not. We want to do a duo.

ㅡWith who?

ㅡI can not tell you because we didn't ask her but I can tell you she is a Kep1er's member. If she accept, you'll be a duo. If she don't, you'll be a soloist.

ㅡOkay, I'm okay with it.

ㅡThank you so much miss Y/n!

ㅡDon't need to thank me!

She hanged up.

I smiled. I was so happy to finally know what I will do now. And I'm so happy that is with a Kep1er member!

The week finally finished and Mo Junhee called me again.

Mo Junhee
ㅡHi Y/n, can you come to Hybe Labels' building please.

ㅡSure.

ㅡOkay, see you soon miss.

ㅡBye, see you soon ma'am.

I hang up. I grabbed my things and left my house.

I finally arrived at Hybe's building. I showed my ID card to the security and entered the big building. The reception's lady told me to go to room 207. When I arrived, nobody was there.

After some minutes, someoke knocked at the door and a voice that I knew talked.

Mo Junhee
ㅡAre you here Y/n?

ㅡYes I am!

She opened the door. She was a cute old woman. She looked so kind and sweet. Behind her, I saw someone with blond straight hair. They entered the room and Mo Junhee shifted to let me see the girl behind her.

ㅡHiyyih??

Bahiyyih
ㅡHi unnie! How are you?

I was so happy to see her. I ran to her and gave her a tight hug. When we separated, Mo Junhee told us to take a seat so we did. She started talking.

Mo Junhee
ㅡThe agency and me have reflected a long time. We didn't know how to make a group who will be original, a group that Kpop never saw. We thought again and again. And finally, we had an idea. How about doing a couple duo? It will be cute and because fans accept more idols' relationship now it can be a good idea. But that was not original enough. So we thought about what can shock koreans and make everyone talk about a group. What koreans should like but actually dislike? Foreigners? LGBT community? So we decided to do a duo with a couple of 2 foreigner lesbian idols.

I was processing what she was saying.

Bahiyyih
ㅡBut...we aren't in a relationship...

Mo Junhee
ㅡWhat? I thought so. But you'll be. I am sure.

ㅡI don't think s-

Mo Junhee
ㅡI'm 64 years old miss. I saw and did so much more things than you in my life. And I can easily tell when people are in love.

I blushed, Bahiyyih too.

Mo Junhee
ㅡPlease girls...

She turned around to let us a bit of intimity.

I looked at Bahiyyih and we understood each other feeling right away. We rapproached our faces until the gap between us closed. The gap that we wanted to close for years, for 7 years.

"세계와 한국을 바꾸자"

Let's change the world...and Korea

and Korea