Chapter 14

~Time Skip: Episode 12: Last Episode~

Today we are shooting a part of the last episode of Girls Planet. That's a part when we talk to the camera and the fan about Girls Planet 999.

Staff
ㅡCamera! Stock!

They played the videos of my audition.

Staff
ㅡ So Y/n, how do you feel about seeing this again?

ㅡI...I feel like it was such a long time ago, even though it hasn't been more than a year. I turned 18 in the meantime, I met a lot of people, I came to Korea and I participated in this incredible survival show.

Staff
ㅡWhy do you want to become an idol?

ㅡI wish I could make people smile, and show that no matter who you are, you can make your dream come true. So, if you're watching this, don't lose hope! Believe in your dreams, they will come true! Fighting!

Staff
ㅡIf you could say something to the fans or the show, what would you say?

ㅡI would like to thank all the fans for allowing me to come this far. I would also like to thank all the people who are behind the cameras that we don't see, the staff, the managers, the coaches... They help us so much.

Staff
ㅡIf you could meet any band or idol, who would it be?

ㅡI would love to meet Iz*one sunbaenim or Ailee unnie. It is thanks to them that I discovered Kpop and that I am here today. Even though Iz*one has disbanded, I would be happy to meet the members. I do my best to follow each of them. I think some members will start in new groups, or make solo careers.

Staff
ㅡLast question, for you, which trainees will be able to debut for sure?

ㅡI think Xiaoting unnie will debut. She is truly amazing. I couldn't understand if she is not taken. Bahiyyih too. They are for me the two most talented trainees. I also think that Shana, Suyeon and Dayeon will be able to debut. I know them and I know they are incredibly talented. Yujin unnie too! She was already an idol, so she has a lot more experience and she's also super talented! I say to the 18 trainees: Figthing!

Staff
ㅡPerfect! We're done with you Y/n. You can go back to your room.

I started to leave.

Staff
ㅡWait! We forgot something! The director said that since you are not much anymore, you can start to get to know each other and become friends. We're all sure you'll debut, and you have a one in two chance of debuting with each of the members. Fighting Y/n! The staff believe in you.