유진 Ending

I was in the park, thinking about life when I saw a group of 3 friends walking to me.

At first, I thought they were Kep1ians but when I saw that they wore masks, I wasn't sure of that.

One of them was hiding behind the 2 first. I didn't saw their faces. They approched me and removed their masks.

ㅡSorn unnie? Yeeun unnie? Yu...Yujin unnie?

I asked, confirming myself that the 2 ex-CLC members and my unnie were in front of me.

Yeeun
ㅡOh, hey Y/n, how are you?

Sorn
ㅡIt's good to finally meet you! Yujin unnie talks non stop about you when we call.

I knew that Yujin unnie continue to have a relationship with CLC's members and I never knew what they talk about. Well, now I know.

I didn't have the time to respond that Yeeun unnie and Sorn unnie left us alone on a bench.

We were just there, the two of us, seated on a bench, looking at the beautiful sky.

We didn't talk for 15 minutes. That was not an awkward silence. That was peaceful.

Because the time for dinner approched, the kids and their parents, followed by the couples and the alone walkers left the park little by little.

We were now alone on our bench. The birds were singing and the sky was prettiest than ever.

My mind went crazy. Crazy for her.

And my mind decided herself what to do. My body and my mind agreed while my brain and soul were more shy than ever.

ㅡUnnie?

ㅡYes Y/n?

Just her telling my name made me have a heart attack.

ㅡI love you.

Yes, that was it. I confessed. Now, I didn't know what to do. She was just looking at me. I waited her to response.

ㅡYou're cute Y/n.

That was not a response but that was a compliment and my mind goes crazy for it.

ㅡI believe I love you too.

I froze. Yes, that's right, I already knew she likes me. But hearing her saying 'I love you' was something else.

I think she saw how shy I was. I wanted to hug her, kiss her, say I love you but I was too shy to. She then decided to do herself the first step.

She rapproached her head. Her head arrived in front of mine. She took some seconds to observe my face and close the gap between us.

We stayed glued to each other as long as we could. But the needing of breath stopped us.

We looked at each other eyes, love in them.

My unnie huged me and whispered

"세상 끝날까지 당신을 사랑해"

~I'll love you till the end of the world~