Chapter 19

Yeo Jingoo oppa, Tiffany unnie and Sunmi unnie explained to the director what was going on.

Director
ㅡWe can't afford to let our best trainee go. So I announce today, Shen Xiaoting, you are accepted as the 10th member of Kep1er.

I ran to Xiaoting unnie to give her a hug. We had only spoken very briefly and we didn't know each other well, but I felt compelled to do this. I was so happy.

Yeo Jingoo
ㅡWe will turn off the cameras and let the trainees say goodbye. They will also move into their dormitory.

The cameras cut off.

I ran to Suyeon and Shana to say goodbye.

Shana was crying in Suyeon's arms. When she saw me, she dried her tears.

Shana
ㅡCong...congratulations Y/n. You are the best.

ㅡThank you Nana. Don't worry. I'm sure that agencies have spotted you and that you will soon start. Believe me!

Suyeon
ㅡThank you Y/n for believing in us. We have to leave. Have fun. I'm sure you'll be an incredible idol!

We had a last hug before they left.

I left to join the members, but the director took me by the arm.

Director
ㅡI don't blame you Y/n. I know you did this in order to help Xiaoting. But understand that it doesn't really suit me.

ㅡI...I'm sorry.

ㅡDon't worry. You don't need to apologize. Don't go join the members. Go get your stuff in your room. We have the rest of your stuff already in the moving truck. You are going to move in tonight.

ㅡAlready?

ㅡYes.