1 | Wrath

"𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶?"

꧁༺ ༻꧂

The Holy Grail War.

A very rare phenomenon which selected Mages in the world turn into to masters, and summon historical servants from the World's History.

It's a battle royale between mages and their summoned heroic spirits for the Holy Grail, which grants the victor any wish.

There's seven masters, which all summon a single servant, in the end, it becomes a fight to the death...

...but there's a miscalculation.

In this Holy Grail War...there's seven masters...

and Eight Servants.

Could you guess who the eighth servant was?

꧁༺ ༻꧂

1 of 3 Routes. The FATE route, callsign, Awakening.

"My first ever Holy Grail War, and I'm summoned with no master. Great."

A women with fair skin spoke out. Her yellow eyes pierced into the darkness. Her long, ash gray hair waved with the blowing wind.

As of now, she was at the stake, in a common nightgown reminiscent of the French people back then.

This was Jeanne D'Arc Alter, let's just call her Jalter for short, yea?

She began to look around, and seeing the numerous amount of people that wanted her dead, it was kind of ironic to say.

It just didn't make any sense. She was summoned as a servant...but yet she doesn't have a master?

Was this a mistake by the Holy Grail?

It had to be.

While Jalter could only think about what the next move was, we might as well explain how things lead to this anyways...

It all started one night. On the mass summoning of servants, she too, was summoned.

Although, a bit far from Fuyuki, Japan. She was summoned in London, England.

Great, couldn't get anymore better, right?

Unlike most servants, she can access most of her abilities without a proper master. She was useless.

No weapon to form, no armour to protect herself, all she knew was that she was summoned, and that was the end of it.