4 | Opening Act

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘺?"

꧁༺ ༻꧂

(Y/N) had no clue that opposing servants could always be near him, because Rin was with Archer, and the stray Lancer they attacked earlier.

However, he could transform into Shadow at any given moment, but letting potential enemies know what he can do so early on might stab him in that back. He seemed he would only do such if it was going to be a guaranteed blow. (This rule gets broken literally this chapter, don't pay much mind to it.)

He thinks his Avenger might be the strongest servant simply because he's never heard of such class before, and no one else has either.

Fun Fact: (Y/N) houses a special command seal, which allows him to *Spoiler Alert* house many more servants. This is the same special command seal Chaldea studies and likewise, the same seal that Gudako/Gudao has in the future. They might be clear descendants of (Y/N) Kagenou, but no one knows for sure yet.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

"Yikes, straight for the heart." You had called out already. Looking at the gruesome sight of a cold-blooded murder.

You were also with Rin, who looked down at the body in dismay. "He's dead because of me..."

The chilling thought seemed to reach her mind. While you were sure Avenger was beating the breaks off of Lancer, you also thought about this boy as well.

You could heal him, yeah. Revive him from the dead even, but is that the best move to do right now? You don't want to show off all of your cards now.

Not entirely sure if RIn will become a future ally or a future enemy hurts. You saw her as a loving classmate, and friends even at that. But now the Holy Grail War has thrown the both of you into a battle royale with no way to go out.

Forcing you to question each others morals. Many more deceit and lies which may be told and believed, all for the goal of wishing for something. It's insane...

You patted her on the back to comfort her, "Hey, don't take it the wrong way. It's not the end of the world. These things were bound to happen..." You tell her, but she shakes her head.

"N-no...there's still something I can do." She tells you, slight tears trailing down her cheek.

It was at this moment where you realized that a precious life does mean a lot, especially to her. If someone like this guy was caught in the crossfire, does that mean many more in the future will be caught as well?