3 | Unexpected Alliances

"𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

"𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳...𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥..."

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Upon hearing that her master would allow her to use her hatred and wrath, she's never fallen in love with something so fast before.

Jalter has never felt the feeling of "love", so she assumes whenever she gets butterflies in her stomach, it's the greatest sign.

She's also been trying to learn how to read and write, so she can send nice love letters, but gave up halfway when after days of studying, the best thing she could compile is, "You are the best." Even if it was just chicken scratch.

Admires any type of contact with (Y/N) which assumes why she likes to spar or hug a pillow at night while sleeping assuming it's him.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

"If I went to school, like you, could I be able to read and write faster?"

"I doubt it. Heavily doubt it."

Today, Kagenou (Y/N) had went to school. For safekeeping, he brought along Jalter, but not in the sense you think.

She's completely invisible, naked to the human eye. Not even (Y/N) can see her, but still sense her.

All day, the two have been speaking to each other telepathically. Jalter would be lying if she said she didn't like the company, which she did.

As (Y/N) left the school doors, he stretched out his body and yawned.

"Going home?" Jalter asked.

"Pfft, I wish. I have after school tutoring I need to attend to unfortunately." (Y/N) responded.

"After school tutoring?" Jalter questioned, she was unfamiliar with the term.

(Y/N) tried to explain it to the best of his ability. "Like...for people who want to do extra work after school."

Jalter took that new piece of information in, and wondered if she would be able to stay after school with him.

The two already conducted already that nobody can see them. (That being Jalter the Servant, and Shadow.)

But as (Y/N) was about to head back in, one of his classmates called out to him.