5 | Heading off For Kotamine Church

"𝘋𝘈𝘔𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘞𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘋 𝘚𝘈𝘉𝘌𝘙

"𝘋𝘈𝘔𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘞𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘋 𝘚𝘈𝘉𝘌𝘙..."

꧁༺ ༻꧂

An attack of that scale caught Avenger/Jalter off guard, however it didn't damage her in the slightest. (It most definitely did, I was paid to write this message from Avenger.)

Avenger doesn't like the many females around (Y/N). First Rin, and now Saber. She's your normal classic and cheesy yandere.

Avenger's long trek back could've been made faster, but she was too busy thinking about the many ways to mutilate both Saber and Rin to have a quicker pace.

(Y/N) won't admit it, but he's slightly attached to Avenger's burn scars.

This Chapter uses most of the OG Visual Novel as source material. The Anime, especially around this part condenses it a lot to not bore the watcher. A Visual Novel's greatest strength is not the action, but the words and the information that it gives to the reader.

In the Visual Novel, there's a choice for Shirou Emiya to use a command seal to NOT attack Archer. However, this choice within the VN game places you within the UBW (Unlimited Blade Works) route because after the explanation (which is cut short in UBW route and NOT Fate route), Emiya and Gang take an alternative route to get to the church where Kotamine resides at the time, running into Berserker.

In the Fate/Stay Night [2006], it goes with the choice of Saber attacking and Rin being the one to call back Archer. Which places it in the FATE route. However, the 06' version does a really horrible job at trying to incorporate all three routes/endings at the same time.

Now, this where I come in and you, the readers as well. We all know the three routes, FATE, UBW, and HEAVEN's FEEL.. My question is which one do I incorporate into the story first? Of course, (Y/N) is the protagonist here in this universe, not Emiya. So the love interest will change, Jalter, Rin, and eventually Sakura.

UBW? FATE? HEAVEN's FEEL?

First 4 chapters are already on the FATE Route (which is how the VN starts anyways). Chapter 5 is really important for the fact that this is where any choice could lead you to the UBW or later on, HF route. So, I will put off from updating for now to see where you guys stand, and depending on the route you guys choose, might make some adjustments here and there.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Sometime after the fiasco...Rin, (Y/N), and Emiya along with servants Avenger and Saber were all there. Y/N in his street clothing however, seeing that there could be no threat to be posed to anybody as of now.