7 | Like Master, Like Servant

"𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱

"𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱. 𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬."

꧁༺ ༻꧂

(Y/N)'s older brother partaked in a Holy Grail War as well, but the younger brother does not know such.

At times, (Y/N) in his Shadow form will often play along. Sometimes overrate attacks dealt to him just for pure scenes.

If (Y/N) ever lets himself get damaged beyond repair in any notable way, 99% of the time is because he let it happen to him.

Yeah, yeah I got ya ass didn't I. Didn't expect me to update so soon now huh. Yeah I'm a content writing machine now.

Enjoy.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Fate Route: The Strongest Enemy -> 3rd Day: Last Distortion (I)

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Fate Route: The Strongest Enemy

"Ok. Then here we go...I'll kill you. Go ahead, Berserker." Illya says such words as if she's singing a ballad...

A deadly ballad.

The larger body flies through the air. The thing called Berserker comes flying the whole distance from the top of the hill—!

"(Y/N)! Stay back!" Avenger commanded, her reactions on point as her sword is summoned in black and purple flames.

But alas, they must've forgot who you were.

Aside from your surprised reaction, you showed a flash of cockiness and confidence, something Illya caught.

The moment Berserker and his large sword made contact with you, dust was created. The air trembled, and when it settled...

You were in your slime suit as per usual. With one hand, your slime blade was in your hand as you held it against the servant.

Essentially clashing blades here.

You yawned, under your hood. Taunting, your eyes flew in the dark under your hood.

"Say, did no one teach you it's rude to not respect your elders, little one?"

Everyone was surprised that (Y/N) managed to become Shadow within that very moment, but yet again Avenger smiled.

This was truly her master, highly brilliant in all things.

Berserker pulled back his large blade, and struck again, (Y/N) simply parried with his Slime Blade, and a large shockwave concurred.