2 | Twin Shadows

"𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘫𝘧𝘦?"

꧁༺ ༻꧂

(Y/N) isn't your typical mage. As a matter of fact, he wasn't even a mage before the Holy Grail War.

He just happened to strike it lucky with the whole master/servant thing. And to pair that with his artificial slime that's damn near indestructible and very versatile...

He becomes the greatest and strongest mage entering the Holy Grail.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

The bodies of dead monsters littered the ground, ashes and smoke littered the air, and two dark shadow figures could litter your very vision.

Wiping your eyes and blinking a couple of times, you could only see your servant then.

Huh, weird.

That was a close call, if your servant had not awaken from the flames to help you...you would've uh...beat them anyways.

Of course, everything you do as this figure "Shadow" always have to make it dramatic.

It's clear that sensed you were "fatigued" and were running out of stamina. But to tell the truth?

You could've beat them all the moment you got there.

But look, where's the character development, huh? At least you could agree with yourself and say it was a cool moment.

But.

Look, it's a lot of information being piled atop of you right now, and for that, no one can blame you.

You just found out you were a mage, and became a master in no time. You then realized you had a servant, but she was halfway across the world and across time zones.

You got here as fast as you could, and to be fair, you honestly thought it was over.

But now, seeing her, you were glad she's assigned to you.

Now, she's panting. Her breath could be seen in the cold air. Her short moon grey hair along with her face helm were painted with blood.

The long cape she draped along as well was bloodied, her face was bloodied.

All of this blood, and not a single complain. It didn't seem to disgust her not one bit.