6 | No Saints Left

"𝘚𝘪𝘳 𝘺𝘢𝘱-𝘢-𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺

"𝘚𝘪𝘳 𝘺𝘢𝘱-𝘢-𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺."

꧁༺ ༻꧂

This is one of the routes that (Y/N) takes. Essentially the FATE route that places the main love interest (Jalter...or perhaps another alter servant).

Will be following most of the VN for source.

Enjoy. 6735 words. Read at your own caution please. I don't know if you guys like longer chapters so I'm just experimenting here.

Also, for those who want to know. I wrote this book from inspiration of personally my favorite and two greatest authors when it comes to the Fate Community overall. One, TheElevatedOne and their work, "Fate/Outer Code: Type - Andromeda". It's a fun read that at the time I was reading it only incorporated one arc, now, they've incorporated multiple fate arcs and it's honestly a good read. I could argue it's probably the best Fate 'fic of all time.

Two, FatherKaaji and his work, "Fate/Cinder". A story set in the timeline of F/GO that has also become one of the biggest stories in the fate community. He was also a great inspiration that lead to the development of this book and also mentored me on becoming such anyways. My knowledge of the Fate Universe was little, but he helped me expand upon it and for now I think I can proudly say I understand most of the NasuVerse now 😓.

Honorable mention, KaboomKook0 and their work, "Fate/Together." An awesome read if you haven't read it at all yet. Aside from the two mentioned prior, Kaboom made it seem effortless (at least from a reader standpoint) so their book was the biggest push to create this aside from Kaaji and Elevated.

Before reading those, I wasn't much of an author/writer. I was more of reader and spectator and read stories, but upon reading those works, I felt inspired to create my own.

Thing was...I wasn't sure had good it will be received. At the time I believed I couldn't write as greatly as those two, (Elevated, Kaboom & Kaaji), and seeing many readers alike enjoying their story in the comments, it didn't motivate me much.

And this was all in their peak as well, for most of 2021 I was spoiled as a reader to read all three of their works on a consistent basis. I was so spoiled 😭 (now the roles have changed and I too have become the author.)

However, I took the risk and uploaded it. It was a very niche idea and I didn't know how many people who like it to begin with, but with these past few chapters, I'm honestly shocked as to how many people like this.