Chapter 42

Jade's Pov

   I woke up with strong arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see Ayden fast asleep. His mouth was slightly parted open which created the soft snores that were echoing around the room. I attempted to move but it only made his grip get tighter.
    I grabbed his hand and carefully removed it from my waist. His snoring stopped and I froze. I slowly looked up at him, his eyes were still closed, and his snoring resumed. Very carefully, I rolled away from him until I was completely off his other arm.
   I stood up and looked back at him. His arms sprawled out in front of him, still snoring. I tip-toed over to the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy, probably from all the crying last night.
   Silently cursing to myself, I looked around for a towel and placed it on the sink. I gathered my hair to the side and bent down to splash my face with some water.
   The feeling of cool water gliding on my skin relaxed me enough for a few seconds. I closed the water, grabbed the towel, and patted my face to dry. I stood straight up and almost had a heart attack when I saw a figure standing behind me.
   "Ayden! Don't sneak up on me like that!" I exclaimed and held the towel close to my chest.
   "I'm sorry love, I was admiring the view," His eyes trailed down my body and I felt my cheeks get warm. "How are you feeling?"
    "I feel like shit," I frowned and he walked over to me. His tall figure towering over me. He grabbed my chin and made me look up at him.
   "I'm sorry I failed you," He said and I shook my head.
    "It's my fault. If we would've began fighting for them from the beginning this wouldn't have happened."
   "Don't blame yourself for something you didn't do, It's not your fault Roy is a sick son of a bitch,"
   He let me go and I instantly missed his touch on me. He walked over to the sink and grabbed two toothbrushes, handing me one.
    "Gee thanks for the subtle way of telling me my breath stinks," I said sarcastically.
   "I don't want to rush you but we have to get ready as soon as possible," He said as he put toothpaste on both of our brushes.
    "How come?"
   "Lance thinks it's a good idea to be with the girls early. So they don't freak out," He said and I nodded.
   We brushed our teeth in comfortable silence. I was nervous to be with the girls. I knew I wasn't going to be alone, but I didn't want them to freak out about this new lifestyle as I did. Once we were done Ayden grabbed my waist and turned me around.
     "And now I can do this," He pulled me closer and placed a kiss on my lips.
    "I knew you were bothered by my morning breath," I laughed and he smiled.
    "Sorry?" He shrugged and I pulled away from him.
   "It's not my fault I never had access to do that. I get it, I have years of build-up in my teeth. Don't worry I always tried to rinse it," I said and crossed my arms on my chest.
    "Baby I don't blame you for what you did and didn't have. I am here to give you anything you want," He said and I raised an eyebrow at him.
   "Anything?" I asked. He smirked and picked me up. I squealed, not being used to the feeling, and he threw me over his shoulder. 
   "Ayden put me down! We have to go!" I laughed.
    He set me down on the bed and stood by my legs. His fingers traced up my thigh and to my underwear. I shivered and felt goosebumps rise all over my body.
   He lifted my dress and bent down to my level, his warm breath near my sensitive area made me wet. He placed a gentle kiss over my underwear and I let a small moan escape my mouth. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back.
    Suddenly I felt a cold breeze and opened my eyes to see him by his dresser getting a new shirt. My mouth gaped open, I quickly stood up and adjusted my dress. I cleared my throat and he glanced over his shoulder.
   "We still have to pass by your room for a new set of clothes," He said as he continued to search for an outfit.
    I scoffed and walked out of the room. How dare he lead me on like that and leave me hanging. He did that to show who is in control, but we will see how he likes it when I do it to him.
"You're cute when you're angry," He opened a link with me.
  "Get out of my head. I am mad at you," He laughed which made me smile. I hurried down to my room, which let me remind you is on the second floor, I opened the door frantically looked through my clothes, and threw on a different dress.
   "I think it's on backward" A voice made me jump.
    "Stop doing that!" I held a hand to my chest and he laughed. " Seriously Ayden it's not funny."
   "It kind of is. Here let me help you,"
  He walked over to me and I let the dress drop to the floor. I was only in underwear and he stopped to stare at me.
    "You like what you see?" I asked and strolled over to him, placing my hand on his chest. His breathing hitched and I smiled up at him. "Wouldn't you want to take me here and now? No one is around."
   I grabbed his hands and placed them on my boobs. He let out a growl and I smirked. I quickly turned on my heel and grabbed the dress on the floor. I slipped it on and he stood there, mouth gaped, trying to process what just happened.
     "It's not fun right?" I teased.
   "If you think we are stopping there you are damn wrong." He growled as he walked over to me.
    "Jade are you awake? We are waiting for you in the dining room already," Skylar linked me.
   "Can't. Skylar just called me. They are waiting for us in the dining room." I said and swerved out of his way.
   "Jade you will pay for this!" He laughed.
    "You did it to me earlier. Let's call it even" I called out.
   He caught up to me and linked our hands as we walked down to the dining room. Once we got there I noticed it was only the girls and everyone who was there to help. They were sitting down and the girls were barely touching their breakfast.
   "Goodmorning, Is there something wrong with the food?" I asked and they looked down. "This food is good, and it's all yours. Please enjoy, but be careful don't eat too quick," I sat down, Ayden beside me, and watched as the girls slowly ate their food.
   I wonder if that's how we looked when we first got here.
  "Trust me it was," Sara said.
   "Hey stranger! Haven't heard from you in a while,"
    "Sorry, I have been hibernating,"
   "You have to hibernate?"
    "No, not really. I was just trying to adjust to the new life. I want to meet Milo soon if you can please let Ayden know."
   "I will," She disappeared to the back of my head and I looked up at the girls.
   "Don't worry, it took us a couple of tries to be able to eat good," I said and they nodded. They didn't even eat half of the plate and I frowned.
   "I called Dr. Bour already he said he is waiting for them," Lance said and I smiled at him. I looked around and saw everyone was pretty much done and I stood up.
   "Today will be your first check-up with Dr. Bour. If at any point you feel uncomfortable let me know and we will stop okay?" I said and they nodded.
"Skylar will take you there. I'll clean up and join you in a bit,"
    "Let us help," Lucy said and began gathering plates.
   "No no, we got it. Don't worry about cleaning" Ayden said and stood up. Lucy set the plates down and Skylar stood up. 
    "Follow me girls," She said and everyone else stood up to go.
   "Caden, hurry up and clean the table," Ayden whispered at him.
    "Why? You're the one that volunteered not me,"
I rolled my eyes and turned to look at them.
   "It's fine, I'll clean it up myself," I snapped as everyone was leaving.
   "Okay bye," Caden said and shut the door right when everyone stepped out.
    "Are you mad?" Ayden asked
   "No, I'm busy," I answered without looking up. I grabbed as many plates as I could and took them to the kitchen. When I turned around I bumped into his chest and stumbled back.
    "I can help with that,"
   "Go grab the rest of the dishes. I'll start washing these,"
   "Baby that's not what I meant," His face was millimeters away.
    "We have to go with the girls," Our lips brushed against each other as I whispered that. He crushed our lips together and wrapped his arm around my waist.
   "I'm tired of you rejecting me," He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
    He leaned me against the wall and trailed kisses down my neck, sucking on the spot where he marked me. I moaned, pulling on his hair. I heard him unzip his pants and felt his hard-on near my clit. He moved my underwear to the side and rubbed me enough to get me wet.
   "Don't provoke me or there will be consequences," He whispered in my ear. I felt him slip inside and I let out a yell. I still wasn't used to his size and I guess he forgot.
   "Are you alright?" He asked breathlessly.
    "Don't stop! Please keep going!" I moaned. He thrusts faster into me making me shake on top of him. Our moans were loud and I felt like I was going to slip. His arm around my waist was tight and the other on my boob. His thrusts became harder and faster and I felt close.
   "Look at me baby," He demanded. I looked at his eyes, dark and full of desire, and moaned.
    "Jade, fuck I can feel you close" He moaned.
   He kissed me just as I felt the release. I moaned loudly into the kiss, thankfully it sounded a bit muffled. He slowed down as I felt the last of myself come out. I laid my head on his chest trying to catch my breath. He kissed my head and lifted me so he can pull out. I heard the liquid fall onto the floor and he laughed, my head shaking with his chest movements.
   "I knew you wanted this," He said and I looked up at him.
     He had the widest smile on his face, his eyes still the same and he kissed me. He gently let me down and I looked down at his manhood that was still as hard as a rock. He pulled up his pants and walked over to get a mop and clean the liquid that was on the floor.
   "That was quite a lot. Were you holding it in?" He asked and I nodded. He put the mop back and walked over to me, lifting my head to look at him.
   "Never hold it in. Whenever you crave me, you tell me. I don't care where we are." His voice was so low I couldn't tell if it was him or Milo. I nodded and he kissed me.
    "Come, let's go," He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the kitchen.
   "What about the mess?"
    "I already called someone. We have to go because Lance just told me the girls are afraid of Br. Bour," He said and I nodded. We headed out and went straight to them.