2.

Cause and Effect

 Ye Lanshan's parents were considered political marriages. Her mother's family used to be a relatively prestigious political family. Ye Lanshan's grandfather was a very protective person. Her mother was the youngest in the family, and she had a brother who loved her very much.

  In this way, the doting of parents and brothers is not only cowardly and obedient, but the mother has not developed a coquettish character. The father's family is one of the most famous businessmen in H province. He was a good friend in college, so my grandfather gave Ye Lanshan's mother to Ye Lanshan's father Yechen with confidence.

  At the beginning, Ye Chen still liked Ye Lanshan's mother relative, Wei, who was obedient and well-behaved, so she became Ye Lanshan a year after the marriage, but as time went on, Ye Chen felt that Qi Wei could see except for that face. Others are boring.

  And Ye Lanshan's character also followed her mother's, which made Ye Chen dislike it very much. Later, the time to go home became less and less, and Ye Lanshan did not see his father several times a year. Mother washes her face in tears all day long.

  Ye Lanshan's grandfather died when Ye Lanshan was 15 years old. His grandfather gave 15% of the company's shares to Ye Lanshan, and he inherited it when Ye Lanshan was 18 years old. Before he became an adult, his father helped to manage it. Because of the shares and her grandfather, Ye Chen was not too harsh on Ye Lanshan's mother and daughter.

  But after a few years, I was 18 years old. Ye Lanshan was also admitted to the Chinese Department of H University. Before it was time to celebrate, my uncle was framed by a political enemy and was imprisoned. My grandfather died of a heart attack because he couldn't bear the blow. My grandmother also followed, and my mother's world seemed to collapse.

  But the father who didn't come back for a year actually wanted to divorce his mother when he returned home, and Li Yue, the mother's only friend, came with him.

  "Li Yue, why is it you?"

  "Why not me, do you know that we were together before Chen married you, and Chen and I had a daughter already, but you are just better from a family background than me. Come on, others, how are you like me? Chen doesn't love you at all, if it wasn't for the old man's compulsion, do you think he would marry you?" Li Yue looked at her mother contemptuously, her eyes like a poisonous snake.

  Qi Wei walked to Ye Chen, "What she said is not true, right?"

  'Okay, the divorce agreement is here, sign it! I have something else to do, come and pick it up tomorrow. Ye Chen impatiently handed the document in his hand to Qi Wei, without even looking at Qi Wei.

  Qi Wei took the document bag tremblingly, turned around and went back to the room, Ye Chen also took Li Yue out of the house.

  Qi Wei is cowardly Yes, she didn't know what to do after she left this house, so she chose to end her life.

  Qi Wei held the knife flower to open the artery in her left hand, and the blood dripped on the ground, smearing blood flowers one after another. Life just goes by quietly.;