44

"You go to Brother Tian, ​​he has many ways, and he will find a way to save me!"

  "Well, then Zhou Yan and I will go back first, you wait, we will come to save you soon!" Said Without waiting for Ye Lanshan to answer, he hurriedly pulled Zhou Yan into the elevator.

  "Hmm~ Are you going to wait for your partner to save you?" Guiguzi said in Ye Lanshan's ear, with his head down and a soft tone.

  "How is it possible, I can't beat you, let alone them. I still have this self-awareness. Telling him that is just to want him to leave!" Although Guiguzi's tone was soft, Ye Lanshan could still hear it. There was a hint of coldness in her voice, she thought that as long as she said yes, she would probably only have a cold body when she saw them next time.

  "Oh~ Did Shanshan think so?" Although her tone didn't change this time, Ye Lanshan still found a little warmer than before.

  "Yes, Mr. Guiguzi!" Although she was very upset that Guiguzi called her Shanshan, but there was no way, now on other people's land, it is really said that people have to bow their heads under the eaves.

  "Shanshan can call me Guiguzi, you don't need to add the title of "Mr.". That would be too outrageous!" As she said that, she put her arms around Ye Lanshan's waist.

  "Then I'll call you Guiguzi!" Ye Lanshan was holding her waist and her whole body stiffened, trying to break free from Guiguzi's hand, but after struggling a few times, she couldn't break free, but instead made Guiguzi hug her tighter.

  "This is good! You have adapted to the environment here in the past few days. In three days, the full moon will be night, and then you will be mine. I think you understand what to do these days, right? Yes, don't try to escape, you know that we evil cultivators have many ways to torture people, if you don't want your friend to get hurt, just give it to me! Do you understand?" He actually kissed Ye Lanshan's face. However, the gloom in the words made Ye Lanshan completely forget the kiss, and just nodded instinctively.

  "Well~ this is a reward, I will let Mingxia and Zhu Yan come to serve you, and you can call them if you have anything!" But Ye Lanshan nodded obediently, and Guiguzi put a kiss on Ye Lanshan's face and turned to face the door. The two women standing outside cried out:

  "Mingxia, Zhu Yan, the madam will leave it to the two of you? If you are not well served, there is no need for you to exist!"   "

  Yes, master!"

  "Yes, master!"

Zhu Yan's two women bowed their heads respectfully and agreed.

  "I still have things to deal with, then you should live here, Mingxia, go and bring some more food for Madam!" Guiguzi said and turned and left the room.

  After Guiguzi left, Ye Lanshan took a good look at the room. The room was very large, both the furniture and the decoration were luxurious. Ye Lanshan couldn't help but think in his heart that he is a master who will enjoy it, and this presidential suite is really good. Ye Lanshan walked around room by room, and Zhu Yan followed Ye Lanshan all the time. Ye Lanshan knew that the two women were not so much sent by Guiguzi to serve her as they were to monitor her. But Ye Lanshan didn't care. She never thought of running away now. She knew that even if she ran away now, it would be easy to catch her with Guiguzi's ability, so in order to eradicate the grass and avoid future troubles, she had to kill him first. And the night of the full moon just happened to be her chance.

  After Ye Lanshan turned around every room in the presidential suite, Mingxia also brought a bunch of snacks. Yes, that's right, snacks.

  "Do you eat this every day?" Ye Lanshan was a little worried when she looked at the pile of snacks. Although she liked to eat snacks as a girl, Ye Lanshan still couldn't accept it if it was a dinner.

  "We don't need to eat!" Mingxia replied.

  "Ah, no need to eat? Did you eat Bigu Pills?" Although Ye Lanshan's space also contained Bigu Pills, the taste wasn't very good, so Ye Lanshan was more willing to eat some food instead of Bigu Pills.

  "No, we don't eat bigu pills either!"

  "Then what do you eat?" Ye Lanshan was curious. If they didn't eat food or bigu pills, what would they eat?

  "We eat the nucleus!"

  "Crystal nucleus? It can't be the one I thought it was!" Ye Lanshan was frightened, it couldn't be the one she thought it would be, thinking of the origin of those nuclei, she felt her stomach churning violently. She never thought that it could be eaten, and ordinary power users just hold the crystal core in their hands to absorb the energy inside. If she really wants to eat it, she estimates that no one dares to eat it. Don't say how disgusting it is, just say you don't. It is unknown whether you will become a zombie after eating it!

  "What do you think?" Mingxia asked curiously.

  "It's the crystal core in the zombie's head!" Ye Lanshan was a little weak, she was wondering if these two women were really stupid, or were they just pretending to be stupid.

  "Yes!" Mingxia gave a positive answer.

  "What the hell are you guys?" Ye Lanshan swallowed her saliva. She didn't realize it just now, but now she took a closer look at Mingxia and Zhu Yan. Only then did she realize that although Mingxia and the others were talking all the time, the expressions on their faces were always the same. very stiff.

  "What is it?" There was confusion in Mingxia's voice.

  "You don't need to ask them. Their IQ is limited. Even if you ask, it's useless to ask. They don't know it themselves. Let me tell you for my husband. The two of them are zombies in your words. Of course, it's not you. The low-level zombies I imagined are evolutionary zombies that have been improved by me, but I prefer to call them zombies. The intelligence of the two of them is now equivalent to eight or nine-year-old children, but I still have them in my hands. There is more room for evolution. At that time, I will have a zombie army with all high-level zombies. At that time, I will see what the bull noses on Guangyuan star are still fighting with me. Hahahaha~~~~ ~" When Ye Lanshan wanted to inquire about more content, Guiguzi came back.

  "The two of them are zombies? Then how many zombies do you have." Ye Lanshan also vaguely guessed the identities of the two of them, but now that she got Guiguzi's answer, she fully confirmed that the two of them were really high-level zombies . However, when she thought that Guiguzi could create high-level zombies, Ye Lanshan felt a little nervous. If she really created such a group of high-level zombie army for him, then she can be sure that the first unlucky people are the people on earth, but through Guiguzi If so, Ye Lanshan also got some information, such as Guiguzi is not a cultivator on Earth, but escaped from another planet.

  "Hehe, it's that simple. A city's low-level zombies only feed two high-level zombies! If high-level zombies are so easy to evolve, I don't have to work so hard to create so many zombies!" Guiguzi walked away Going to Mingxia's side, she raised her hand and touched Mingxia's head. The gesture and expression were like stroking her own child, which made Ye Lanshan's heart tremble.

  "Making?" Although Ye Lanshan looked at Guiguzi's current movements, she still grasped the main point of his words. What does it mean to create so many zombies, is the appearance of zombies on earth related to him?