24

The next morning, as soon as Lu Shan left the room, he smelled the aroma of food. Walking downstairs, I saw Yu Haotian standing in the kitchen busy!

  "Morning. Why did you get up so early today? The injury hasn't healed yet, so don't take a lot of rest?"

  "Early, I used to get used to it when I was in the army. I didn't get up two days ago because my injury wasn't healed. Today is no longer in the way. "

  Well, that's fine, I'll help you! Have the four of them got up yet?"

  "No, I've already cooked, you can just bring the porridge to the restaurant for me. They estimate that I was so tired last night, and I haven't gotten up yet!"

  "Okay!" Ye Lanshan helped Yu Haotian to bring the cooked breakfast to the table in the restaurant outside, not to mention, Yu Haotian's cooking skills are really good, poached eggs One fried golden.

  "Wow, it smells so good! Shanshan is early." Ye Lanshan just brought out the breakfast, and Nie Feng ran downstairs like a gust of wind and sat at the dining table, followed by three other people. Ye Lanshan wondered why these people were so picky about time.

  "Morning Shanshan! Nie Feng has always been like this. I'm sorry, we also have a lot of supplies in the car. We'll move in later." Zhou Kai followed behind and apologized to Ye Lanshan. He doesn't even know what to do with his character. It would be fine if he arrived before the end of the world, but in the current apocalypse, it's quite dangerous. If you're not careful, you can easily offend people, and you don't know how to die when you die. In the last days, there is still a shortage of food in the last days, so it is really unreasonable for such a big thorn to eat other things without the consent of others.

  "It's okay, Yu Haotian also burned your portion anyway, let's eat it first! What else are you talking about after eating!" Ye Lanshan still likes Nie Feng's innocent and big boy character, but she doesn't know if such a character can be maintained how long.

  "Thank you!" Chen Qing said to Ye Lanshan.

  "Thank you!" Even the shyest Zhou Yan blushed and raised his head to say thank you to Ye Lanshan.

  After everyone had breakfast, Yu Haotian helped Zhou Kai and the others to move all the supplies in their commercial van into the villa.

  When I saw what they had prepared, I had to sigh with emotion. The preparations were really complete, such as small knives, screwdrivers, medicines, and cotton-padded quilts. The seats at the back of the commercial vehicle were all removed and piled up with supplies, including the roof, which were packed in waterproof bags.

  "You guys are really well prepared!"

  "We started preparing these things a week before the end of the world, when Zhou Yan invaded the national intelligence network and got the news."

  "Tsk tsk, it's different to have a computer genius." I admire Zhou Yan.

  "Of course, our little Yanyan is smart!"

  "Don't call me Xiao Yanyan." Zhou Yan was flushed red by Nie's temperament.

  Everyone laughed kindly when they heard the conversation between Nie Feng and Zhou Yan, but Ye Lanshan was very curious. Since they knew it a week in advance, why were there only four of them in the end, and their families?

  "Since you know in advance why there are only four of you, what about your family?"

  "Zhou Yan and I are orphans. My parents both died in a car accident when I was a freshman. Fortunately, I am an adult. So we are two brothers. If you are not taken in by relatives, you can go to school with the compensation from the insurance company!" Zhou Kai touched Zhou Yan's head lightly after saying that.

  "Whoever wants to go to those relatives' houses, they only have money in their eyes!" Zhou Yan said indifferently.

  Ye Lanshan knew something about the two of them when she saw them like this. Every family has a hard scripture to read!

  "My dad was in a coma before the end of the world, and my mom always took care of my dad. Later, when the end of the world came, my dad became a zombie, and my mom was bitten to death!" Nie Feng, who had been offline all along, also quieted down.

  "My parents were abroad at the time. Because of the impact of the tsunami and earthquake, there were no flights to go abroad, so I don't know their situation very well now!" Chen Qing finally explained his own situation.

  "What about you? Why only you two!"

  "I wasn't as lucky as you guys. I knew the apocalypse was coming before the end of the world (really?), so I went to see my grandmother's hometown in City B for some personal reasons, and it ended up being the end of the world!" Ye Lanshan Pretend to be innocent.

  "I got separated from my family because I met T1 on the way." Yu Haotian just said a word, and didn't tell the truth.

  "I don't know when the rain will fall. Everyone should go back to their rooms to rest. We will leave here when the rain stops." Ye Lanshan saw that everyone was suddenly silent, and was a little uncomfortable with the atmosphere. Changed the subject.

  Everyone listened to Ye Lanshan saying this, and they did their own things.

  —————————Happy Theater (About ideals) ———————————————

  Our children Yu Xuan went to elementary school in a blink of an eye, and one day the teacher asked them to write Composition, the topic is my ideal.

  As a result, Yu Xuan wrote that my ideal is to be a father. As a result, the teacher called the parents to the school after seeing this composition, hoping that the parents would establish a correct outlook on life for the children.

  Yu Haotian: "Son, why do you ideally want to be a father in the future?"

  Yu Xuan: "Because every day you always ask me to listen to you, you say because you are a father. Then when I become a father, I can not Be obedient!"

  Yu Haotian; "... Then I listen to your mother's words?"

  Yu Xuan; "That's right, at home it's my mother's advice, then Well, my ideal is to be a mother in the future, and then I will be the boss of the family!"

  Yu Haotian: "... ......"

  (This child is being taught, the more you teach it, the more crooked it is)