34

Escape

 Another night, the pale moon hangs in the sky, and the village is silent. Suddenly a figure appeared out of the door.

  "There's no one outside, let's hurry up!" Zhou Kai was the first to leave the house, followed by Nie Feng, then Ye Lanshan and Zhou Yan, and finally Yu Haotian and Chen Qing at the bottom.

  "Have you got everything? Didn't you forget it?" Ye Lanshan asked Yu Haotian, who came out last.

  "Take it all, don't worry. Let's go!" Yu Haotian held a backpack in his hand.

  A group of six of them quickly left the village and approached the place where the Humvee was hidden.

  "Zhou Kai, put all these plants away." Ye Lanshan asked Zhou Kai to put away the plants wrapped in cocoons when he arrived at the Hummer.

  "Okay." Zhou Kai quickly activated his abilities, and the plants dispersed in an instant.

  "Hurry up and pour the gasoline on the wood." After the Humvee was revealed, Ye Lanshan instructed the men to pour gasoline on the wood.

  "Zhou Kai will wait for you to drive, Shanshan will take the co-pilot, Chen Qing, you will sit in the back and left by the window, and be responsible for cleaning up the mutant plants in front. Zhou Yan and Nie Feng, you two sit in the middle, Nie Feng, and you lean on Chen Qing. Do, remember to help when Chen Qing's supernatural powers are not enough. You two are responsible for the mutant plants that are close to the left. I will sit by the window on the right, and I will be in charge of the right. When the fire in the car is not extinguished, we will use supernatural powers and wait. After the firewood around the car is completely burnt, start throwing incendiary bombs from the outside of the car. But everyone be careful when using abilities, don't get burned by the fire outside the car! Do you understand?" Yu Haotian quickly assigned the tasks, for the mutation For plants. The attack damage of Zhou Kai's plant abilities is basically negligible. So the task of driving the car was handed over to him, and Ye Lanshan and him are both second-order ability users, and Chen Qing and Nie Feng are both first-order ability users, so let them both be responsible for one direction, and Ye Lanshan is a Girl, Yu Haotian didn't want Ye Lanshan to be crowded with four big men in the back.

  "Understood, sir!" The always funny Nie Feng also saluted a boy scout. Everyone laughed when they saw Nie Feng's funny look, swept away the previous seriousness. In the end, everyone expressed their understanding and got into the Hummer.

  After getting in the car, Chen Qing threw a small fireball on the wooden shelf outside the car. In an instant, all the wood on the car was ignited, and the fiery red light illuminated the edge of the sky.

  The silence of the village was broken by the sound of the car starting, and the inside of the village instantly lit up, and people in the village were heard shouting,

  "Village Wang, they are going to run away!"

  "What to do, what if they leave. What to do?"

  "What if they run away, I don't want to die, I don't want to be a bait!"

  "We're going to catch them all back."

  "Yes, we can't just let them run away, or we'll have to do it ourselves. Go and make the bait!"

  "Okay, don't worry, those mutant plants will not let them go, they will definitely come back, and when they come back this time, they will be tied up. Everyone, go back in peace. !" Village Chief Wang saw that everyone was talking in a mess, but he was not worried. He felt that their group would not be able to escape at all. They were surrounded by mutant plants, and they were not opponents of those mutant plants at all. into the village.

  Ye Lanshan and the others could vaguely hear the shouts from the village. Although they couldn't hear them clearly, they knew their anger, but the strange thing was that the villagers didn't come to chase them.

  "Hey! Strange, why didn't those villagers come after us?" Nie Feng also heard the shouts of those villagers. He thought that the villagers would come after them, but the voices disappeared after a while. He felt very strange.

  "What's so strange, I guess it's because I have confidence in the mutant plants around here, I think we can't run away!" Chen Qing said casually, but he really guessed it right.

  "Okay, don't worry about those villagers, we are about to enter the area where the mutant plants are located, everyone be careful!" Yu Haotian calculated the distance, and they were about to enter the area where the mutant plants were located. There cannot be a second chance to escape.

  When everyone heard Yu Haotian's words, they all cheered up. The atmosphere instantly became tense. We all know that this is truly a time of life and death. If any link is wrong, they will die here.

  The Hummer charged towards the area where the mutant plants were located with the firelight. Just now, the surrounding plants were probably frightened by the fireball, and they all gave way to them, but after a while, I really wanted the mutant plants to react, and they chased after the Hummer one by one.

  Maybe it was the fire. Although the mutant plants kept chasing, they didn't get too close to the body, so they surrounded them from all directions.

  "It seems that these plants have produced wisdom!" Yu Haotian discovered the abnormality of the mutant plants.

  "Ah, why do you say that?" Nie Feng didn't understand why Yu Haotian felt this way. He felt that these plants were quite normal, and he knew that they would not dare to come over if there was fire.

  "Look at these plants just following us all the way, but not attacking us!"

  "Isn't this a good thing?"

  "Of course not, they are waiting for the fire around our car to go out and attacking! It is obviously inappropriate to attack us now, only It will cause them some losses. Although a lot of firewood is tied around our car, it is impossible to support the distance of 10 kilometers to our driving side, so they are waiting. Just like cheetahs, waiting for the best time to kill their prey A blow."

  "Damn it, even plants have this wisdom now, so aren't we more dangerous?"

  "No, it's good for us, the more intelligent they are, the more they will estimate, if they are just ordinary hunters Eaters, then they only have the nature of hunting, so we are dangerous, they will not be afraid of danger, and they will rush forward one after another. But now that we have scruples, we can escape better!"

  Plants appear advanced wisdom, perhaps for For the survivors in the future, it is a very dangerous signal, but for Ye Lushan and them now, it is definitely a fortunate thing. The more intelligent the animals are, the more they will calculate their own gains and losses, and when those mutant plants feel that attacking Ye Lanshan's group of people has more losses than gains, they will give up their pursuit.

  The fire around the car slowly dimmed, and the surrounding mutant plants were getting closer and closer to the Humvee. Ye Lushan and the others knew that the real battle had just begun.