10.

Town

 After Ye Lanshan returned home, he packed all the things in the house and brought them into the space. Tomorrow I will leave the home where I have lived for 18 years. Saying it's not sad is a lie, Ye Lanshan walked along the corridor to every room in the villa, recalling the past with her grandfather and mother, took one last look, sighed, and entered the space.

  At 9 o'clock the next morning, Ye Lanshan left the space on time, made a random breakfast in the kitchen, and ate all the pots and pans in the kitchen as long as it could be brought into the space. I went out and got on the Hummer parked in the garage, left City H, and went to City B, my grandmother's hometown.

  The Hummer driven by Ye Lanshan turned out to be his grandfather's car when he was alive. After my grandfather died, Ye Lanshan took over the car. Grandpa was a soldier when he was young, and he has a soft spot for Hummers. This car was transported from abroad after grandfather spent a lot of effort.

  In the past, Ye Lanshan didn't like this car and thought it was too flamboyant, but now Ye Lanshan is really satisfied with this car.

  In the end of the world, cars are also one of the most important materials. A good car can save your life at a critical moment, and this imported modified version of Hummer is a top-level equipment. Thickened bullet-proof glass and steel plates are simply essential for escape and travel in the apocalypse.

  Ye Lanshan drove for more than 5 hours, and finally saw my grandmother's hometown, a small village on the outskirts of City B. There are not many people in the village, and most of them go out to work, at least the elderly, women and children are at home, and the people at home still live a farming life where the sun rises and the sun sets. The people in the village are very simple farmers, and they are relatively familiar with Ye Lanshan.

  Ye Lanshan's grandmother is a more old-fashioned person. Although her family members have long passed away, she has been renting the house all the time. Ye Lanshan's grandmother will take time every year to live in this small village for a month. I often come here for summer vacation with my grandmother. So everyone in the village knows Ye Lanshan.

  Ye Lanshan saw the car at the door of her small yard, and Aunt Ma, who lived next door to her house, heard the sound of the car leaving the yard, just in time to see Ye Lanshan getting off the car.

  "Shanshan, why did you come back alone this year, how about your grandma? Why didn't she come back with you?"

  "My grandmother passed away, and I will come back to live by myself this year." Although for Ye Lanshan, who was reborn, her grandmother had been dead for many years, but it was still sad to mention her grandmother every time.

  "Hey, the good people just left, Shanshan, don't be sad. If you have anything in the future, you will come to the next door to ask your aunt for help. You just came back, and I won't tell you any more. Go back and rest." Aunt Ma looked Sad at night, I quickly comforted her, and seeing that she had been driving for so long, I told her to go back to rest.

  Ye Lanshan said hello to Aunt Ma, then opened the yard door and parked the car in her small yard. Although Ye Lanshan doesn't need to live outside, in order to prevent the secret of the space from being exposed, Ye Lanshan decided to clean up the room where she used to live.

  After packing, I opened my luggage, took a bag of biscuits and went out to eat, even if I had passed my lunch and dinner, I lay on the bed and planned the supplies that I needed to collect. After thinking about Ye Lanshan, I fell asleep, after all, I drove the car for more than 5 hours.