43

Rescue

 "Okay, I'll cook what you want to eat!"

  "Anyway, I'm not picky eaters!"

  "Wait, I'll be fine right away!"

  "Enen~~~"

  There are egg cakes, preserved eggs and lean meat porridge for breakfast. Spring rolls, etc., these were considered rich before the end of the world, not to mention that it is the end of the world now, it can be regarded as luxurious. It's just that such a luxurious breakfast always gives Ye Lanshan a feeling of the last breakfast.

  "I'm full, I can hold on. Zhou Kai, your food is getting better and better. It seems that you have the potential to be a good wife and mother. Whoever marries you in the future will definitely be very happy!" Ye Lanshan was reluctant Zhou Kai kept a bitter face, so he was going to tease him, but it was obvious that she didn't succeed!

  "Shanshan, if you like to eat it, I will often cook it for you in the future, as long as you come back safely!" Zhou Kai knew Ye Lanshan was teasing him, but he was really not happy, thinking that Ye Lanshan would leave at this time and meet again I don't know when, or I can't see it at all, and I can't tell the sadness in my heart.

  "Okay, Zhou Kai, be happy, I'll be fine, Brother Tian, ​​come here, I have something to do with you!" Ye Lanshan said and pulled Yu Haotian to the corner.

  "Brother Tian, ​​wait here, wait here, and leave here quickly after I send Nie Feng and Zhou Yan here, don't look back, we will meet at the Survivor Base in S City. Remember, don't come back. Save me, it will only bury us all here." Ye Lanshan urged again impatiently, she knew that everyone in the team was mainly dominated by Yu Haotian, so as long as Yu Haotian was persuaded, the others would It's not hard to get it done.

  "Don't worry, I will do what I promised you, I know you have your own secrets, you must come back, I will wait for you at the Survivor Base in S City, and your Hummer, I will only help you Take care of it for a month, if you still have to take it yourself for more than a month, your Hummer will belong to me!" Yu Haotian said, rubbing the top of Ye Lanshan's head with his hand, and smiled gently.

  "Don't rub the top of my head, I will definitely come back, I tell you, don't try to pay attention to my car!" Ye Lanshan was shocked by Yu Haotian's smile, and her face quickly turned red, although she always knew about Yu Haotian It's very good-looking, but because I usually have an expressionless face, I didn't find it very surprising, but today's smile softened the resolute lines of Yu Haotian's face. It looks amazing.

  "Hahaha!" It was just a small smile, but seeing Ye Lanshan's pink cheeks turned into a big laugh.

  "You better not laugh, it's easy to lead people to commit crimes!"

  "Hahahaha, Shanshan, you are so cute!"

  "Brother Tian, ​​what are you laughing at?" His laughter and Ye Lanshan's words attracted him.

  "No laughing, let's go pack up the three of us, and we'll leave here immediately when Nie Feng and Zhou Yan come back! Shanshan is careful all the way, see you at the Survivor Base in S City!" Yu Haotian watched Chen Qing leave and came quickly Instead of laughing, he greeted Chen Qing and the two of them quickly packed up.

  "Well, see you at the Survivor Base of S City." 

"See you at the Survivor Base of S City!" 

" Goodbye, remember what you owe me, Zhou Kai!"

  "I won't forget it!"

My own travel bag went in the opposite direction of the city center of D city!

  Ye Lanshan just walked to the middle area when she saw two women walking towards her. Although the clothes of the two women were not expensive, they were clean and tidy. After seeing Ye Lanshan, one of them was taller and walked up to Ye Lanshan and said,

  "Hello, we have been waiting here for a long time by the master's order!"

  "How are my two friends now?" 

"Your two friends are visiting the host now, and you can see them when you go there!"

the hotel.

  They took the elevator all the way to the top floor of the hotel. When they pushed open the door of the penthouse suite, a hoarse voice sounded:

  "Welcome to the humble house! Miss Ye, please take a seat!"

  They saw a set of leather sofas in the hall. There was a man in a black robe sitting in the middle, that is Ye Lanshan when his consciousness saw the man, and on the sofa to the right of the man sat Nie Feng and Zhou Yan. The two saw Ye Lanshan coming in and wanted to talk, but He opened his mouth several times but no sound came out.

  "I don't know what your Excellency is called?" Ye Lanshan was not too nervous, and sat on the sofa opposite the man.

  "Pindao Guiguzi!"

  "Since I'm here, I wonder if your Excellency can spare my two friends?" Ye Lanshan didn't go around in circles with Guiguzi, and directly explained the purpose of her visit.

  "Of course! They are useless to me in the first place!"

  "I don't know why your Excellency is looking for me?"

  "I just want to find Miss Ye for tea!

  " Explain that the reason for looking for me is not better!"

  "Okay, I like a cheerful person like Miss Ye, and I am a cultivator at the same time. I think Miss Ye must have known about my serious injury?"

  "Yes, I I know that your Excellency is seriously injured!"

  "But even if I am injured, I believe that Miss Ye is not my opponent, so you don't have to do some useless things, do you think so?"

  "Although I can't beat you, self-imposed punishment is still a good thing. Okay, I know you need me to heal, don't you? Then let's negotiate a condition, as long as you let some of my friends out of the city, I'll stay and be your cauldron!"

  "Are you threatening me?"

  " No, I'm just exchanging for equal value!"

  "What if you kill yourself after I let them go? Isn't it worth the loss?"

  "Then I make an oath, I practice orthodox Taoist exercises, and I think you can feel it. If you violate the oath, I will be ruined, so as long as you let my friends go, I'll let you seal my Zhenyuan. Then I can't kill myself, right?"

  "Well, then deal! I'll let them go now!"

  "Okay!"

  Guiguzi waved his hand and untied Nie Feng and Zhou Yan. a prohibition.

  "Shanshan, you can't stay!" As soon as he could speak, Nie Feng immediately pulled Ye Lanshan's arm and said.

  "It's alright, you don't have to worry about me, go, hurry up to meet Brother Tian and the others and leave here." Ye Lanshan urged again, for fear that Nie Feng would not leave because of a momentary brainstorm.

  "If you don't go, I won't go if you don't go!" Nie Feng still refused to leave.

  "Go to Brother Tian, ​​he has many ways, and he will come up with a way to save me!" Facing Nie Feng's stubbornness, Ye Lanshan could only trick Nie Feng back first, and Yu Haotian would definitely have a way to keep him after he returned.