51

Ye Lanshan greeted everyone to get out of the car, pushed several scrapped cars in the middle of the road to the side of the road, and took out five large white empty oil drums from the trunk of Land Rover and handed them to them one by one,

  " There is not much oil in the car, so everyone will go to those scrapped cars to collect some gasoline back." Although there are dozens of cans of gasoline in Ye Lanshan's space, Ye Lanshan will not be stupid enough to take it out. It's all the capital for her future survival. Besides, if you don't take advantage of the beginning of the end of the world to collect more points, after half a year, the gasoline will be as precious as food.

  Everyone took the empty white oil drums given by Ye Lanshan, opened the gas tanks of abandoned cars, and used hoses to pump out all the gasoline in the tanks. It took nearly half an hour to collect all the gasoline, and everyone got in the car and drove directly into the town. The sky outside had also completely dimmed.

  "It's too late today, let's find a house to live in first, and then go to collect supplies when we get up tomorrow morning. We don't know this town well. It's too dangerous to go out at night." Ye Lanshan looked out the car window, it was completely dark After she came down, she could see night vision after self-cultivation. Ye Lanshan did not have driving lights. She was afraid that the lights would attract zombies. So now Ye Lanshan is anxious to find a place to rest at night. They are unfamiliar with this town, and at night is the time when zombie activities are the most active, especially if there are evolved mutant zombies in this small town, if there are any. In other words, with their current combat power, facing the evolved mutant zombies, it can basically be said that they are certain to die.

  "Well, I agree, Shanshan, look, there's a store selling clothes in front of us. Let's stay overnight there." Dong Bo also knew that they had to find a place as soon as possible after hearing Ye Lanshan's words. The original population before the end of the world at night The dense place is the most terrifying place in the post-apocalyptic world, because the densely populated town before the apocalypse means that there will be a lot of zombies here after the apocalypse, especially now at night, the dark night is a hindrance for Ye Lanshan and others, but for the zombies It's their carnival.

  "Well, let's go there!" Ye Lanshan looked at the store that Dong Bo was pointing to. Compared with other stores around, this store was relatively intact. There were only a few clothes scattered on the ground. There were no zombies in it. The main thing is that they can't drive inside. They encountered three waves of zombies along the way just now, and the waves are more than one wave. Going inside, Ye Lanshan is afraid that they will encounter more zombies. It is night, except for her not. Affected by the night, other people don't have the ability like her.

  Although Ye Lanshan didn't want to care about the man and woman, Dong Bo was still useful to her, and Zhao Rui didn't let her hate him. So for the safety of the two of them, she still decided to settle down on the edge of the town, go to the town tomorrow to find something to eat, and bypass the town as soon as possible. Now her injury has not healed, so try to bypass the danger as much as possible.

  Ye Lanshan drove the car through the broken glass door. Fortunately, although the glass door is broken, there is still a rolling shutter door outside. After entering, you can put the rolling shutter door down, and you don't have to worry about waiting for the fire to attract the zombies wandering outside, which can cover the influx from the outside. of air conditioning.

  After entering the store, Zhou Yan went to the cashier and opened the drawers, rummaging in the drawers, hoping to find something to eat, and finally let her find a well-packaged chocolate in the drawer, and a Package of opened cookies.

  After Zhou Yan found the food, she didn't intend to take it out. She secretly put the chocolate in her pocket, but just took the half-pack of biscuits and stood up and walked to Liu Weinan. I ate the bottle of mineral water given in the morning.

  Ye Lanshan didn't feel angry about the behavior of the two of them. This kind of person is very common in the last days. She's used to it.

  But for Dong Bo, this kind of selfish person is really hateful, he snorted heavily. Zhou Yan and Liu Weinan continued to eat on their own as if they didn't hear half of it. Dong Bo's face flushed red, and even Zhao Rui, who was usually expressionless, frowned.

  "Okay, don't be angry, I still have pots and bowls and a few packs of instant noodles in the trunk. I'll go and get them. You remove all the wooden partitions in the store from the wall for me, and then go and make a fire. I'll serve you hot noodles. Don't feed them both!" Ye Lanshan walked to Dong Bo's side, patted Dong Bo's shoulder and said to Dong Bo.

  "Okay!" When Dong Bo heard the hot instant noodles, his unhappy expression just now was replaced by joy, and he rushed to tear down the wooden partitions.

  Zhao Rui, who was standing on the side, didn't know what Dong Bo was going to do, but he still helped Dong Bo to remove the decorative wooden partitions from the wall. With the help of Zhao Rui, the power mutant, Dong Bo quickly All the wooden partitions are turned into wood. Dong Bo piled up the wood, and then threw a fireball into the wood. The fireball ignited the placed wood, and the whole room instantly warmed up a lot.

  Ye Lanshan also put her own small shelf on the fire, and then placed the pot. Ye Lanshan poured half a pot of water into the pot. After more than ten minutes, the water boiled. Ye Lanshan put the prepared instant noodles into the pot. After a while, the room was filled with the aroma of instant noodles. After the fragrance, everyone couldn't help gulping their saliva, Dong Bo even took the bowl that Ye Lanshan handed him, and stared at the instant noodles in the pot.

  "Okay, stop watching, your eyes are going to fall in, give me the bowl!" Ye Lanshan was amused by Dong Bo's appearance, and took the bowl in Dong Bo's hand and gave him a big bowl.

  "Wow, it's hot, it's so hot!" Dong Bo hurriedly ate the bowl handed over by Lanshan overnight, only to stick his tongue out when the noodles just came out of the pot, as funny as it could be.

  "Then, Uncle Zhao, this is for you!" Ye Lanshan brought a bowl of noodles to Zhao Rui, who was sitting by the fire. Zhao Rui had a flash of longing in his eyes when he saw Ye Lanshan serving Dong Bo noodles, but He quickly covered up the past, but he was discovered by Ye Lanshan, who had keen senses. Ye Lanshan still had a good impression of Zhao Rui. He had the stability of his age. So Ye Lanshan didn't mind sharing the food with this honest police uncle.

  "Thank you!" Zhao Rui was stunned when he looked at the bowl handed in front of him, but he didn't shy away from it pretentiously. He took the bowl handed over by Ye Lanshan with both hands and thanked her sincerely.

  "Well, can you give us a little face?"