Prologue

(Mild cursing is involved in this. Just warning you.)

3rd POV

     In Daten City, three angels have defeated another ghost and took a joy ride around the city to celebrate their victory. Before returning home to rest and prepare for another day.

"Woohoo!! Get it, See Through!" Pink hummer is shown driving around the city and parks right in front of the Daten City's Church, going through some graves in the process.

A long, blond spiky haired girl jumps from the driver's seat and brushes off the dust from her red dress. In the passenger's side, a navy/pink, long hime-cut hair-styled girl, wore a gothic Lolita dress, who was eating a chocolate cake and tried to finish the cake that she was eating. And in the back, a lump of (h/c) hair was shown, to reveal long (h/c) with (f/c) highlights in her hair, her bangs covered her left eye, she wore a (f/c) tank top with a pink jacket hanging off of her shoulders, and a black flared miniskirt with some black lace up knee high boots. She had just woken up from a nap and started to rub her eyes, seeing that she and her sisters were already home.

"That was fucking amazing! I bet he'll ask me to ride him again tomorrow!" The blonde one exclaimed, not even containing her excitement about how her day went.

"Jeez, Panty. Can you be anymore loud? I swear, your moans sound like a fucked up cat, who shitted on a dying dog." The navy/pink girl remarked, giving the blonde girl a disgusting look.

"Stocking! Panty! Shut up! Geez...it's like listening to bunch of douchebags jacking each other off." The (h/c)-ette growled, feeling annoyed that her sisters were fighting as she tried to nap.

"Oh, come on, sis! It's not everyday that you get down on someone and let it him have it!"

"Oh, please. As if she go down on someone or let them go down on her. Sis has standards."

"Whatever. Besides, I'm not satisfied yet. I'm gonna go and see if someone needs their brains fucked up." Panty decided to leave, with her hands behind her head.

"Ugh. Doesn't matter. Hey, sis! Wanna go eat cake with me?" Stocking peered over to her older sibling with doting eyes. Wishing for her to join her.

"Sorry, Stocking. I'm not in the mood right now." She declined as she made her way into the front seat of See Through.

"Aw, come on! You promised!" Stocking whined.

"I know, but I don't feel like it today."

"Is it because of what Choker told you? That you're not a good sister?" Stocking's question caused (Y/n) to freeze for a second before getting comfortable in the passenger's seat.

"Not really."

"Then?"

"It's nothing, okay? Just go back inside and finish your cake." (Y/n) urged Stocking to leave her alone so she can be sleep in peace.

"Whatever. Just so you know, sis..." Stocking paused, giving (Y/n) a chance to look at Stocking, who was almost at the door of the church, "You're the best sister we've ever had. So don't let that retard, Choker, get into your head. He's just upset that you didn't give him a blowjob."

This brought a smile to (Y/n)'s face, "Thanks, Stocking." She patted her sister's head, messing up her hair in the process before Stocking slapped her hand away.

"Stop treating me like a fucking baby! Besides, who needs him? He's nothing more those fucking demons that keep bothering us." Stocking growled, remembering the Daemon siblings.

"Okay, okay. Now go and finish your cake. I left you a cup of pudding with your name on it~" This caused Stocking to rush into the church, not before yelling a "Thank you," to her favorite person.