Arriving in Hell-I mean, Devildom

Second POV

Opening the D.D.D. you see that you missed a call, going to the app, the missed call happened to be from Mammon, the demon Lucifer was talking about earlier.

Tapping on the contact, you waited for him to answer. "Yoooo." The end of the call answered.

"Heyyy." You answered, feeling unsure about this.

"Huh? Who the hell are you? You ain't Lucifer."

"Yeah, well, I'm an angel, dickhead." You rudely responded back.

"Whaaa? An angel? Don't make me laugh. No way you're an angel." Mammon said in disbelief, "Geez, I was gettin' all chilly here thinkin' it was Lucifer again. Ya should told me right away."

This made you laugh a bit, remembering how Panty and Stocking would always get scared when you call them to make sure that they don't mess up the church.

"So, what business does an 'angel' got with THE Mammon?" The way he phrased angel made you pissed, wanting to curse him out right now, but you kept your cool.

"Let's just say, you're in charge of me from now on. This is literal bullshit right now." Muttering the last sentence to yourself, hoping that Mammon wouldn't hear.

"No way! There's nothin' in it for me. Whaddaya even mean by 'be in charge of you'?"

"Ummm, exchange student. Doesn't that ring any bells, idiot?"

"Hey! Don't call me that!" You could tell that he was thinking. Considering that he was quiet for a couple of seconds until he shouted, "AAH! I get it now, you're the other human—the new exchange student! Wait... why did you say that your an angel? Were you trying to lie to me?!"

"No! Dipshit! I'm not lying!" Mammon was really getting you mad.

"G'luck with that, and see ya." Before he could hang up, a plan quickly entered your mind.

"Lucifer called for you."

"Pfft, whatever. Ya think THE Mammon would listen to ya just 'cause you're trying to scare me with that name?"

"I didn't mention anything about you being scared of Lucifer. But I see why you'd be scared of him. After all, he is your big brother. It's okay to be scared of the older siblings, I know why because—!"

"Hey! I didn't mention anything about that! You better shut up! When I see you, it's on sight! You hear me!? It's on sight..." Before Lucifer could walk over to you, you snapped your fingers, and commanded Chuck to come over.

"Yeah, piss off." You turned your attention to See Through and started to yell for Chuck. "Chuck! Come here, boy!"

"Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!" Chuck jumped out of the car and started to make his way towards your direction, not even noticing the weird stares he got from the demons.

"Umm, Miss (Y/n), what is that?" Asked Lucifer.

"Oh, please. Don't act like you have a pet sidekick on your ass right now. Alright now, Chuck, you want it?" Grabbing the phone by your two fingers, hovering it over Chuck's face as he tried to eat it.

"Chuck! Chuck!"

"Here!" Throwing it into the air, watching Chuck successfully catch it in his mouth and suddenly shitting on the floor, showing the phone, still in one piece.

"Was that necessary?" Lucifer now regrets bringing this human/angel here.

"Yes, now we wait for him to show." Resting your head behind your hands as you watched Chuck cleaning the D.D.D. with a small clean towel.