One Pact Made So Far

(A/n: Credits go to the rightful owner of this ^)

Second POV

~Flashback~

"Lucifer has something that Mammon wants, something he'd kill to get. I referring to Mammon's credit card, which Lucifer took away from him." Levi informed.

"Seriously? A credit card? Why would he care so much about something like that?" You asked.

"I know, but you have no idea just how much he depends on that thing. He called it, 'My one true love'? It was like he thought it was a woman. He probably named it. I bet he even slept with it. Gross."

"Have none of you ever gotten laid?! 'Cause to me, it sounds like none of you will ever have girlfriends."

"Sh-shut up! Anyways, he uses it constantly and never stops. Lucifer got tired of it and confiscated it. I bet he would do anything to get it back. But we need to know where Lucifer hid it. So you need to talk to him."

"I'll try, but he hates my guts. I highly doubt this'll work."

~End of Flashback~

Thinking about the plan in your head, you wonder if it'll work at all. Lucifer seemed like the type to know what's really going on. You had to be sneaky, but you weren't that good at hiding stuff.

"What is it, (Y/n)? Is there something you wanted to ask me?" Asked Lucifer.

"Y-y-yeah! I mean, I would like to know more about M-Mammon. God damnit. I'm so bad at this." You cursed at yourself for stuttering too much, feeling like the mission was a failure already.

"Why do you want to know all of a sudden? Still, I guess it's only pretty natural, considering he's the one assigned to look after you." Lucifer then started to explain about Mammon, "Mammon is my brother. I don't want to say anything unkind about him. So, I'll try to be sparing in my criticism. He's pure scum. The scummiest sort of scum. Pure, unfiltered, disgusting scum."

"What the hell?! He's your brother and you still call him that!? That's way worse!" You yelled, feeling like if his brothers truly hated Mammon.

"Call it whatever you like, but he's our brother. Anyway, was there a reason why you asked, or were you just curious?" Lucifer asked again.

"Technically... I was just wondering if he had a weakness?..." You questioned, not sure if you can ask that kind of question.

"Are you saying that I know his weakness? Well, he does have one in particular and I happen to freeze it."

Due to his words, you wondered if it led a clue. Before you could ask what he meant, the bell rang.

"That's the first bell. Class is about to start. Time to get going. You'd better hurry too. You don't want to be late on your first day here." Lucifer then left, leaving you to your thoughts.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The day has passed and you slept in your room, or tried to sleep. Chuck was drooling on the floor, sleeping and dreaming. You wished to be in Chuck's place right now. Ever since you got here, you couldn't sleep that much anymore.

'Maybe I'm just homesick. Hopefully, I can see Panty and Stocking again. I miss those little shits.' Thinking about your sisters made you think about Lucifer's brothers.

~Flashback~

"There are seven of us brothers in all, and I'm the eldest." This replayed in your head.