And I Thought Chuck Was Enough...

Second POV

It wasn't one of your happiest moments to bring an angel to a demon's room. You guided Luke to Beel's room without being seen and Beel sat on his bed before he got up to see Luke eyeing the room. Beel was just as confused as Luke.

"(Y/n), this isn't what I was talking about at all." Luke replied, knowing that this isn't your room. "I believe I asked to stay in your room...so what are we doing in Beelzebub's room?!"

"You're talking too loud. If you don't want others to know you're here, you'd better keep it down." Beel warned, closing Luke's mouth to keep him from shouting and getting caught.

"Answer the question!" Luke demanded, pushing Beel's hand away from him.

"No one can use (Y/n)'s room right now." Beel responded.

"Wha? What do you mean no one can use it?"

"It's all because of the custard."

"The custard...?"

"Scum did something stupid and it resulted in Gluttony Cutie's custard, long story short, I don't have a room." You retorted.

"(Y/n) and I have to share a room now. We don't have a choice. Those were Lucifer's orders." Beel added, "I don't remember asking anyone to pick up a dog from the street and bring it back here, not to mention one that never stops barking."

Luke growled, "Hey! Don't you compare me to a dog! Anyway, I wasn't picked up off the street! I came here of my own free will!"

Beel ignored Luke and decided to grab a cup that had a red liquid in it. "Here, drink this for now, and try to calm down."

"Wh-What's this supposed to be? ...It's red. It better not be some sort of weird demon drink...like some strange creature's blood or something! Tell me it's not!" Luke got scared and quickly hid behind you before you took the drink out of Beel's hands and drank it.

"Pomegranate juice..." You drank the rest of it since you were very thirsty. "Thanks, Gluttony Cutie."

Luke was shocked to see that the drink was harmless, "Wh...What?! Beelzebub, why are you being nice to me? It's creeping me out."

"Because you gave me cake once." Beel responded kindly.

"Did I? ...Ah, right, you're talking about that one time..." You were just confused by what they meant.

"Huh? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"It's nothing important, really." Luke shook his head before saying, "But in recent years I've actually been learning how to bake cakes and pastries and things."

You were quite surprised to learn this new information, "Wow, that's pretty cool, I guess."

Luke shook his arms in denial since he didn't think it was a big deal. "N-No, it's nothing so impressive. I mean, I've only been doing it for about 300 years or so. I'm still an amateur!"

"Kid, if my sister found out about this, you better be prepared to start baking or else she'll be on your ass about it. I'm also assuming that Michael loves sweets." You chuckled at the thought of Stocking tackling the poor angel and demanding sweets and pastries from Luke.

"Oh, okay. I'll try my best if I ever see your sister. And yes, it's true. Michael loves sweets of all kinds, so I'd like to present him with cake I made myself someday! That's why I'm doing it! Anyway, not too long ago I was testing out a new cake recipe, when Beel happened to walk by. And he mentioned he was hungry, so..."

Beel drooled at the thought of the cake, "Mm...just thinking back on it makes me wish I could have some right now..."

"I only meant for him to sample it and give me his opinion, but he inhaled the entire thing in a single bite! He didn't even stop to taste it!"